Chapter 19

Bellamy POV.
I woke up in the bed with Clarke in my arms. I really missed these mornings.We Always woke up like this when Octavia was with Lincoln the whole night. Clarke was still asleep. She had her head on my bare chest. I squeezed her cheek and kissed her forehead. She still hates when I let her sleep for a longer time. I wrapped my free arm around Clarke's waist and pulled her closer do me. I'm so happy right now. I made Clarke change her mind so she didn't move to her parents. Her parents lives a couple hours from here. I didn't relize that I was staring at my princess.
-Good morning Bell. She said and kissed me
-Good morning to you princess. I said and kissed her back.
-So what are you staring at.
-Very funny. I said and smirked
-Bell, did you hear people screaming and kicking each other this morning?
-No, I was asleep. Didn't hear anything.
-Okay, well I'm going to take a shower now and after that I will call Octavia and tell her that I'm staying.
-Can I share that shower with my princess?
-No Bell, but you can make some breakfast?
-Of course I can. But are you sure that I can't share that shower with you first?
-Go and make some breakfast. I haven't eaten something sence the day you ran out off my room.
-Oh, well then, I'm  going to make much breakfast to you.
-Okay. Sounds good.
-I love you princess.
-I love you to Bell. But I have to take that shower now.
-Fine, but first let me do this. I leaned in and kissed Clarke, she moved away.
-What is it now Clarke?
-Nothing.
-You like to tease me. Don't you?
-I love it. Clarke said and smirked. I grabbed her and pulled her closer to me. She started to kiss me. Clarke sat on top of me and I kissed her jaw down her neck. Clarke had just a bra and panties on her. I was on my way to take off her bra, when we Heard noise from the kitchen. I looked up at Clarke and we both looked confused.
-Bell, I think that I'm going to take that shower now. She said and blushed. Clarke walked into the bathroom.  
I choosed a pants and walked into the kitchen to see what was going on and make some pancakes for Clarke. I looked in the kitchen and saw.....
-WTF, are you doing here? I almost yelled because I got shocked
-Hey big brother
-Hey Bellamy
-What are you two doing here? Can't we have some privacy?
-You two were going to sleep together again? Octavia said and laugh. She couldn't shut her mouth for one second.
-O! Lincoln said
-I'm sorry. But it's true. They are going crazy if they don't touch each other. Octavia said and laugh even more now.
-Octavia! Stop it! Why are you even here? I groan
-First off all. This is my room. Second, I'm here to pick up some stuff and me and Lincoln was just eating some breakfast. We didn't thought that you were actually going to do you know. She said and laugh again.
-Shut up O!
-I'm sorry, but you two are just to adorable.
-Yeah, you are. Lincoln agree.
-But I just wanted to tell you one thing.
-What?
-Well, all the Girls wants the old Bellamy Blake back that used to fuck every girl at parties. And the all thinks that Clarke is a slut because you made her pregnant. And they hate her from making "the old Bellamy Blake dissappeard. So I kinda beat Roma up a little. Lincoln stoped me before I hade a chance to hurt her really bad. But Lincoln stoped me.
-So that's what Clarke Heard this morning?
-Guess so.
-Bellamy, you need to look after Clarke so that they don't hurt her.
-Yeah, I will. She is also strong enough to beat them up by herself. She is a fight and my princess. I said and smile
-We know. Lincoln said
All Three off us Heard the door smash. Damn it! Clarke must heard us before she took that shower. She Always smashing doors when she gets upset or hurt. Me, Octavia and Lincoln walked out off the room and after Clarke. We could see Clarke kick in a door. Probably Roma's and her roomates door. We heard people yelling and kicking. OMG! Clarke was holding one of the girls neck, and the two other girls was laying on the floor with blood on them. Clarke raised her voice
-Now you are going to listen to me very careful Roma! You will never call me a slut again. Because I'm not a slut. And I never will be. The only slut here is you and of course your friends. Second off all, Bellamy is an Amazing guy, and just because you say that he needs to change doesn't means that he has to. And I'm just warning you, if you are doing something dumb or mean to my friends and future husband that is the father off my child, I promise you will regret it. Now, I'm going back to my room to take one long nice shower. Got it? And one more thing. You are just one jealous little bitch! Clarke said to Roma with a harsh voice. I like this side of Clarke. The side when she can stand up for herself. Clarke turned around and saw me, Octavia and Lincoln. She looked a little scared.
-Come on princess, let's share that shower now.
-Of course we will. Clarke said and I wrapped one arm around her. I leaned in and said
-Future husband that is the father of my child?
-Shut up. You loved it
-Your lucky that I love you. I said and kissed her cheek