Chapter 12

Bellamy POV.
Clarke had been gone for two Days now. I started to go insane. Where is she? Why aren't she back? Have something bad happened to her? Last time I saw her she ran out off her room. I didn't thought that the romur was a such big deal. Why was it a such big deal for her? I have stayed in Clarke and Octavia's room sence she ran out. This is not like Clarke. She would tell me or Octavia where she is now. The door opened and someone come  in. It was just Octavia.
-Have youheard something from Clarke? I asked Octavia
-No, but I called both her parents and Miller. Nobody knows where she is.
-Okay. I said and looked down on the floor
-When I talked to her mother, she started to get weird. She says that she is going to take home CLarke when we find her. She can't do that, right?
-Her mother has already told Clarke to move home.
-Really?
-Yeah, and Clarke got so upset. A couple days ago actually.
-Bell, she isn't going home. She loves you and she is going to stay. I promise that.
-She l loves me?
-Yeah, can't you see that?
-No, not anymore.
-You are as stubborn as Clarke. I miss her so much.
-So do I.
-I know that you love her Bell. But I need to go to school now. And so do you. You need to focus on something else just for a little while.
-I can't even focus.
-At least try
-Fine, I'm coming

*First lesson*
It has just gone a couple minutes and I'm already bored. Me and Octavia had this class together. Clarke was usually here to. But I don't know where she is. Everything I could Think about was Clarke. I wish that I told her what I feel about her. Maybe she would be here then? I need to find my princess. But how can I find her? Somebody started to talk in the speakers. The principal.
-This is the principal talking. I want Bellamy Blake and Octavia Blake to come up to my office now! HE said harsh in the speakers. Even if he said it a little harsh, I could hear that he was a little nervous. That means that he has bad news. Everytime the principal wants me to come to his office, I often has done something really stupid. But this time, Octavia was coming. This is probably something bad.

*In the principals office*
-Sit down Bellamy and Octavia. We neeed to talk. He said nervous
-What have I done this time?
-Is it about Clarke? Octavia asked nervous
-Yes, it is.
-So? What is it? I really started to get nervous.
-Her parents called me this morning. They told us that Clarke was gone and that they finally find her. I had no idea that she was gone. And because she is a student here, I take it really serious. Her parents called the cops here and asked if they could look for her here. They didn't even need to send out a cops to find her. Clarke is in the hospital. She has been there over twentyfour hours. She has been in a very difficult accident. They said that she had almost been in the same accident a couple years ago. But this time they don't Think it's an accident. She crashed with her car. It's really serious. She has brain damage.
-No no no, you can't be serious. I almost yelled and ran  out off the office.
-Bellamy, I'm sorry. I could hear him say Before I smashed the door. Other students were in the halls. They looked at me like I was weird and more like that. This can't be happening! Brain damage? How dangerous is that? That seems pretty serious. If I hadn't let her ran out off her room. She would be with me right now. It feels like it's my fault now.

Octavia POV.
I can't belive what I just heard. It can't be true. Bellamy was broken. But he didn't show that. Instand he got really angry at himself. I'm feeling so bad for both Clarke and Bellamy. Clarke can't have any brain damage. I know how dangerous that can be.
I find Bellamy in the halls. He was furious at himself. I can see that. He is yelling at everybody that look at him. I walked over to Bellamy. I told him that we are going to the hospital now. The principal told us that it was okay. We sat in the car on our way to the hospital now. I drove the car because Bellamy can't focus on anything right now. He is still angry at himself.
-Bell?
-What? He groan
-What do you Think about what he said?
-What do you mean. O, I can't think clear now. If I stoped Clarke from running out off the room when you told us about that romur, she would be here with us now. It's my fault. I should stoped her. Don't you get it? It's my fault.
-Bell, stop it now. This is not your fault in any way.
-But.
-No damn but! Listen, I thought about what the principal told us. He told us that this wasn't the first time she was in an accident. In a car accident. Miller told us about the one with her family. But the principal also said that this time it didn't looked like an accident. Bit the one with her family were an accident. That means that this one would be the third accident for Clarke. The second one must been after what happened to Charlotte. Her little sister. And I do think that the accident after Charlotte's death wasn't an accident. And that this car accident were an accident.
-So the first one where an accident with her family. The second one was because Charlotte were dead and this one an accident?
-Yeah, that's exactly what I mean
-Maybe you right. We can ask Miller if he wants to tell us.
-Yeah.

*At the hospital*
Me and Bellamy Went inside the hospital. We asked where Clarke's room where. I'm so nervous right now. Now, we stood outside the door. I could see that Bellamy was really worried and nervous. He was even shaking. Special because we didn't know how serious the accident that Clarke was. The door open and Miller came out. He looked terrifired. This isn't good.
-Hey guys. He said and looked away.
-How is she? Bellamy asked. He didn't cared about anything or anyone exept Clarke right now.
Miller was quiet, so Bellamy was on his way to run in to Clarke's room. But Miller stoped him before Bellamy had the chance to reach the door. I Think this means that Clarke isn't in a good place right now.
-Please Miller, let us see her. Bellamy repeat over and over again.
-Guys, you have to understand, you can't just go inside.
-Why? She is my best friend
-Clarke has lost her memory. She doesn't remember anything.
-What? Nono no, she needs to remember me and Bellamy. I said and started to cry. Bellamy hugged me and didn't let go. Both off us were emotional right now.
-I'm sorry guys. Miller said
-Your sorry? Your sorry? Nothing more? Not even something like "She will be fine" or "give her some time to recover and be better" ? Something more than just "I'm sorry" I spit. Bellamy looked really shocked about what I just said to Miller. Bellamy looked so sad. So broken.