Chapter 14

Clarke POV.
Bellamy had just told me about some stuff that happened in my life Before I lost my memory. I really hate that I don't remember anything. I know that he is hiding something from me, and that is so annoying. I want to know now. I like the Clarke that Bellamy told me that I were Before. I know that I can find the old me again. He still Think that I'm that Clarke I was Before.
-Hey Clarke. It was Octavia's voice. I recognize it from earlier.
-Hey Octavia.
-You can call me O. You did that almost Always Before
-Okay O. I said and smile
-Do you remember something else from Before the accident?
-Yeah, I do remember Everything about Charlotte. I said and felt a tear on my cheek.
-We can talk about something else.
-Yeah, that would be nice.
-What do you want to talk about? Octavia asked
-Bellamy is hiding something. I know it. Tell me, I lnow that you know what he is hiding.
-You are still stubborn. But no, we can't talk about it.
-Why are you two avoiding my question? You just need to say yes or no. It's not so hard. I groan
-Yes, you were into him. Okay? If you want to know, you were in love with my brother. And Bellamy were and still are in love with you. You guys never told each other that! That youloved each other! That's the problem with you two. Avoiding things that are really important for you. Both of you are unhappy because you love each other but doesn't tell what you feel. If you guys just had told each other, you to would be together right now. You wouldn't been in that stupid car accident. Now it's up to you Clarke. Are you in love with him or not? You need to tell him. He is unhappy without you. I know him better than anyone else. You need to struggle with these feelings just because of your memory lost. But to be honest, I Think that your memory is coming back pretty fast. I just want your best Clarke. What is best for both of you. Do you understand me Clarke?
-Yes, I do understand you O. I really do. Thanks for telling me. I said and smiled
-Good, now I just want my best friend to come back home so that we can have a Movie Marathon night. You and me. Or, you can talk with Bellamy about what I already toldyou. Because we can have that Movie Marathon night some other night. But, I just want you back home.
-Yeah, that would be fun. I liked movie Marathon nights? Didn't I?
-Yes, you loved them. O said and smiled
They door opened and in come Bellamy again.
-They don't wan't Clarke to go home yet.
-But... Bellamy... I started but he inturrupt me
-I wasn't finished princess. Listen now. I told them that we would call if you felt like something is wrong or bad. So, yeah, you are aloud to follow me and Octavia home now.
-Thank you so much. I said and jumped out off the bed and into Bellamy's strong arms. It made me a little dizzy when I jumped. But I didn't really cared, because I was going home. I was hugging Bellamy. I didn't let go for a while. I liked this. No, I loved it. This felt good. Really good to be honest. But I hadn't still got my whole memory back. But right now, I didn't cared.