Chapter 24

Bellamy POV.
Clarke stept inside our new bedroom. I could see in her Eyes that she was really happy. I was right beside her. Octavia closed the door and Went down to Lincoln.
-Is this real Bell?
-Yes, just for you and me princess.
Octavia had been out for one whole day with me and shopped a lot of new stuff to this room. But she didn't know how the house looked in real. I had just showed her a Picture of it. Clarke had showed me Everything she wished she had in her new room with me and the baby. So me and Octavia had bought her that. One Place in the room was just for our baby. I wanted this to be as surprise from me and Octavia. Just because we never gaved her anything on her birthday. Clarke really deserved this. She has gone through so much lately. So we thought that this could be like a little surprise or big present.
-Bell, you are Amazing. This is the best thing I ever got in my whole life.
-I'm really happy that you like it.
-I love it. Clarke said and kissed me gentle
-Good.
-I didn't get you anything. Clarke said and looked away.
-Yes you did. I said and smiled
-What? She said and looked at me again.
-The baby and your love. I can't ask for more. I said and lift her to the bed and started to kiss her.

Clarke POV.  
-Come on Bell. We need to go
-I'm coming princess.
-We need to be in the hospital in an hour.
-I know
-I will go to the car and wait for you there.
I sat down in the car and waited for him to come. He was so slow. That's annoying sometimes. Because I'm pregnant, I'm starting to get impatient sometimes. At least I blame the pregnancy for it. Today we were going to the doctors. I really want to know if it's a girl or boy.
Bellamy opened the door to the car and jumped in. He kissed me gentle before he drove to the hospital. I'm so happy that Bellamy are by my side. I'm also so happy that Bellamy are the father of my child. I hope that if it's a girl it will look like me and if it's a baby boy it will look like Bellamy.

*At the hospital*
Bellamy parked the car. After that he went to the side of my car and opened the door. He lift me out of the car and took my hand. he started to do this when we got on good terms again and my baby bump started to grow more and more. The bump was bigger than it should be actually.

We sat down and waited for the doctor to come. Both of us are really nervous. When we heard my name, we went into a room. The whole room was totally white. I layed down on the bed and Bellamy took my hand. He didn't let go of it. I'm happy that he followed me here. We skipped the school today just because we should do this.
Before we started we heard someone knock on the door. The door open and Octavia came inside. She looked a little angry. Shit! Me and Bellamy were supposed to pick her up at school before we went here. I'm guessing that she called Lincoln and he drove her to the hospital. She really wanted to have a little neice. When Monty, Jasper and Raven heard about that me and Bellamy was going to the hospital today, they had text me like thousand times about diffrent ideas about what the name should be if it was a girl or not.
The doctor took an ultrasound on me. Bellamy was still holding my hand. I was so nervous. When we were done the doctor told us that he would be back and thhat we should wait here. That made me even more nervous. After a while he came back and looked a little nervous.
-Guys, I have good news. The doctor started
-Yeah? Is it a girl or a boy? Please say that it's a baby girl! I really want to have a niece. I have already so many ideas about diffrent names.
-Octavia! Bellamy said harsh
-I'm sorry. I'm just so excited. Aren't you?
-Of course we are. Let him tell us. Bellamy said
-You guys are going to have Twins. One baby girl and a baby boy. Both of them are healthy. I'm really happy for you guys.
-That's Amazing! Bellamy said and kissed me
-Yeah, I agree. I said and kissed Bellamy back.