Chapter 6

Bellamy POV.
I was diffrent in some way. I listen to Everything that Clarke told me and I care about her. I have no idea how or why. But I just do care about her. It's complicated for me. Really complicated. I thought that I never would feel like this. I feel like crap. Like I'm going to lose myself and lose the Control over myself. And I really do hate that feeling. It make me feel powerless over myself. I haven't gone to a party for a whole month now. It's hard. Some people are looking at me in a new weird way. I'm still pretty angry at myself for what I did at Octavia and Clarke's room a couple weeks ago. I still regret it. But what's done is done, right?
The lesson had just finished and I Went out off the classroom. I saw Clarke standing alone. I Went toward her. I also saw Spacewalker walking toward her. So I Went faster so that Spacewalker wouldn't have a chance to talk to her. I hate him so much.
-Hey princess.
-Blake, what have I told you about Calling me "princess"
-Princess, have I allowed you Calling me "Blake"
-Haha, really funny. She said 
I saw Spacewalker a couple meters away from us. So I raised my voice and said
-So, just wonder if you want to do something later, princess. I said nervous and smirked
-Yeah, sure. That would be fun.... Blake!
-Good, I'll pick you up at seven o'clock?
-Okay, that's fine. 
Clarke turned around and was going to her student house. Spacewalker looked annoyed. So instand of letting Clarke go by herself, I followed her. Why am I doing that? It's just so weird, I have this weird feeling inside me, I can't fall for her? Right? That wouldn't be right? We were  now outside her door to her room. I took one step toward her and kissed her one the cheek. Wait, what did I just do? I have no idea what I just did. What have I done? That wasn't a such big deal. No, it's wrong. I'm so confused now. I left Clarke there and Went to my car. When I sat in my car, I texted her "Seven o'clock".

Clarke POV.
 What just happened? I had promised Bellamy to hang out with him later. Just us. This is the first time it's just us, alone. But now it's really awakward. He kissed me. Well, on the cheek. But it was a kiss. I opened the door to my room. I Went inside and leaned  against the door after I closed it. I closed my Eyes and started to Think about what just happened. My feelings for Bellamy Blake are so confusing right now. I felt someones hand on my shoulder. The person shaked me a little.
-Clarke, what are you doing? It looks like you have been through something bad and also good at the same time.
I looked up at the person. I saw that it was just Octavia. I was quiet. I Went over to my bed and sat down on the egde of the bed. I need to tell her about this. I need her advice. It's her brother. She knows him better than anyone. Maybe even better than himself.
-Bellamy asked if we should hang out tonight.
-What did you say?
-Yes, I said yes. He will be here seven o'clock
-Good, but you still looking really confused.
-Well, he asked me that in the hallways in school. After that he followed me her. And when we were outside the door, he took one step closer and kissed me on my cheek. After that he turned around and just walked away. He looked really confused. Even more confused than I am.
-So? What is it do worry about?
-O, don't you understand?
-No, I don't understand what the problem is. He likes you, you like him. Nothing wrong with it. Girl like boy, boy like girl, they get married, get kids, lives happily ever after. Said Octavia and laughed.
-Octavia, I'm serious about this. He kissed me. And walked away. He totally regret it. And it is no way that he would have feelings for me.
-I'm sorry for joking like that. But you like each other. I don't Think that he regret it. I know that he don't regret it. He isn't a such jackass that you called him the first couple weeks. He is much nicer. You have change him, in a good way. She said
What if Octavia is right? What if Bellamy really has a thing for me? Wait, he can't. Boys never likes me. They can't like me!? Octavia started to look in my wardrobe. I have no idea what she is doing. I was just one hour left until Bellamy is here. And we are going to han out. I'm really nervous now. It is going to be awkward.
-O, what are you doing?
-I'm trying to help you. You can't look like that on you date with Bellamy. You need to change clothes and I will make your make-up and hair. She said and smile
-It's not a date. We are just hanging out like friends. You know what I mean.
-Yea yeah, you guys can call it "hanging out like friends" if you want. But if you ask me, this is totally a date. If it wasn't he wouldn't kiss you on your cheek. Got it? She said with a soft voice.
-He kissed me like twenty minutes ago. And we weren't hanging out then. So no this is not a date. But call in whatever you want. I said and smirked
After 40 minutes, Octavia had made my hair, make-up and picked my clothes. She wanted me to were a short dress and high heels. I like the dress, but we were going to hang out so I took a Little longer dress. I was sexy, but still ordinary. I liked it.

Bellamy POV.
I kissed Clarke. A gentle kiss on her cheek. It was an awkward moment. It's going to be even more awkward soon. Because we are going to hang out tonight as friends. But Octavia call it a "date". She has text me that a couple times now, She also text me like "don't screw this up now Bell". But I don't really know why she calls it a date. Clarke told Octavia that we are going to hang out. But, maybe it's a date now? No, it can't be? I'm so nervous light now. What if something goes wrong or if I do something wrong or stupid?
I was outside Clarke and Octavia's room now. I just stood outside the room for a couple of minutes. Just go in Bellamy, like you Always do. I knocked on the door and let myself in. I looked at Octavia who sat on the bed and smiled. We talked a Little Before the door to the bathroom opened. Out came Clarke. She was really Beautiful. Really hot. I was speechless. I have no idea why I'm speechless. I couldn't say anything.
-O, I will be back later. You don't need to stay up until I came back. Clarke said to Octavia
I was still looking at Clarke. I couldn't take my Eyes of her. She looked at me like I was weird or like I had done something wrong.
-So, are you coming or not Blake?
-Yeah, I'm coming princess. I said and smirked
I grabbed Clarke's hand and lead her out off her room and to my car. Why did I do that? She could just walked beside me? I started the car when she was in it. I looked one last time at her, before I rolled out the car from the parking lot, I drove around in the city before I find a resturant. Wait, why are we going to a resturant? I had no idea that I was going to take her to this Place when I asked if we were going to "hang out".  We Went into the resturant.
-Wow, this is Amazing. Why did you decided that we should go here Blake?
-Do you like it? I just saw this Place now and decided that we should check out this Place.
-Oh okay. And yes, I love this Place.
-Good, I was worried that you wouldn't like it.
-I never thought that Bellamy Blake would worry about something like that. Clarke said and laugh
-Stop teasing. princess. I said and smirked
-Never. She said and smiled
-You are the second girl I've taken to this Place. I said.
-What? She said shocked. She looked both  surprised and hurt.
-It was Octavia. The first day she started college her.
-Oh, okay. Clarke said and blushed.
-Clarke Jealous Griffin. I said.
-Well, I didn't know that it was Octavia at first. I'm not jealous.
-You are blushing again. I said and smirked
-Shut up Blake. She said and smiled
We sat and talked for a Little while. I really like spending time with her now. It was actually pretty easy talking to her. Finally a waitress come to our table so that we could oder food, We looked at the menu for a couple minutes before we decided what we should have. Meanwhile we ate, we didn't talked. That was pretty awkward. But lucklily, this is normal. That it gets awkward between us. I'm used to it now. But, we had still a really good time together.
When e were done with our food, I payed the bill. Clarke offered to do that. But I didn't let her pay it. We Went out off the resturant. We sat down in the car for a couple minutes and didn't sat anything. Then I rolled out off the parking lot and drove Clarke back to her student house. I know that Octavia is still awake and sitting home waiting for Clarke. And when Clarke comes home she is going to ask about everydetail. I'm sure about that. That's Octavia.
I followed Clarke back to her room like I did earlier today, when I kissed her on the cheek. I don't know what happened to me right now. But I did what I did before. I leaned in and kissed Clarke gentle on her cheek. I looked at her and saw her blush, This time I didn't turn around and walked away. Because this time it was Clarke. She turned around and unlocked the door to her room. After she opened the door she looked at me once again and blushed. She is so Beautiful. Her blue Eyes are so Beautiful and dreaming. Everything with her is Beautiful. Every single thing. Wait, am I falling for Clarke? No, no and no. I am not falling for her. I can't.