Would You M-... Oh, Yes.

Their food was finished relatively quickly. It had been a great anniversary dinner of the day they met. The day they started dating happened to be the same day, exactly a year after.

Jack had asked, he had planned it to be that day, after months of preparation. Now, Jack wanted to ask another milestone question...

Jack wiped his hands nervously on his pants as he walked beside Mark. He looked around the park they were in, biting his lip.

Mark wrapped an arm around Jack, and he looked up into the sky. "Jack..."

The Irishman looked up at Mark again, looking into his amber eyes. He bit his tongue a little. "Ye?"

Mark let him go, hand going to his pocket as Jack continued forward a little, leaning over the bench. Today he was finally going to ask...

Jack and Mark had been dating for about 3 years now, after a year of friendship. Nearly 30. It was the perfect time to ask.

The Irishman turned, opening his mouth to ask Mark to marry him, when he noticed... Mark was on one knee... Holding out a box.

Jack felt tears roll down his cheeks. "M-Mark?"

"Sean William 'Jack' McLoughlin, I have known you for 4 years now. And in that time I have come to know someone that I love, and I love all of you. Every flaw, every beauty... Jack, will you marry me?"

Jack burst out crying, nodding frantically and going forward, holding onto Mark. He idly hears people cheering, but all he could feel and hear was Mark's breathing and the ring being put on his finger.

"Mark... I was going to ask Ya that tonight..."

"Well I was going to ask you out the same day you did 3 years ago. Stole my thunder, so I stole yours."

Jack burst into laughter, feeling and hearing Mark do the same.

They were just sitting on the floor on their knees, holding each other and laughing. Must have been an odd sight.

Mark pressed his face into Jack's hair, swinging the smaller one a little. "I love you, Jack..."

"... I love Ya to, Mark... So much..."