He. Likes. You.

Mark pretty much was an open book. Hint after hint he gave to Jack, everyone knew he liked Jack... Except Jack himself.

Mark knew how Isabella in Phineas and Ferb felt now... He sighed a little to himself as Jack gave him a smile and walked to the other side of the room.

Wade watched from the sidelines, giving a shake of his head. Did Jack really still not realize it?

Even after all those jokes about them together, after Mark's little flirting, Jack was still fucking oblivious.

Wade gave a sigh and went to Jack, catching the Irishman's attention.

"Hey Wade-"

"You're really oblivious about this stuff, aren't you?" Wade asked, crossing his arms

Jack cocked his head, blue eyes shining in the light. "I'm sorry?"

"Can't you tell that Mark likes you?" Jack cocked his head the other way.

"Like, he wants to date you." Wade clarified.

Jack straightened, eyes wide. "... Really?" Wade exhaled, slightly exasperated. "Yes, Jack. Did you really not see that?"

Jack stopped, chewing his tongue a little. "I..." Wade grabbed the small man's shoulders, turned him, and started to push him gently towards where Mark was.

The half Korean looked up in confusion. "Wha-?"

Jack hugged him, resting his face in Mark's chest. "... I'm sorry I was so daft."

Mark's arms wrapped around the skinny man, pulling him close. "Does that mean...?"

Jack nodded in Mark's chest, smiling. "How about a date tomorrow?" He suggested hesitantly.

Mark nodded, pressing his face into Jack's hair.

"... That sounds nice."