Called Me Lovely Things

Sequel to Bubbly When I See You.

Mark had always called him Jack. There were some instances, during his stay before Indie Pop Con, that Mark had (very accidentally) called him something else... The first being sweetie.

Jack had been eating the wonderful breakfast he was given, made by Mark, slowly. He was still tired, but he always with what little sleep he usually got. "This food is delicious."

"Thanks, sweetie." They both froze as soon as the word passed Mark's lips, causing both to blush. "Er, uh, Jack. Sorry, I guess I'm a little sleep deprived." They didn't talk about it again.

Mark didn't know why he had allowed himself to nearly let out that he had the crush on Jack. He didn't know why he had the crush in the first place to be honest...

The next time, Mark had called him baby. It wasn't something odd, he calls tons of people baby who are close to him, but Jack didn't know that...

"What do you want to do tonight?" Jack had asked, and the half Korean had answered, "Whatever you want baby." Mark didn't freeze this time, just continued flipping through the book he was reading.

Jack watched him, mouth agape. "Y-Ya called me baby?" He asked hoarsely. Mark looked up at him with a furrowed brow. "Yeah, and?"

Jack bit the inside of his cheek, before Mark had a look of realization on his face. "You didn't... I'm sorry, I call everyone close to me that, it's... You didn't know, you can tell me if you don't want that."

"Nah, i-it's ok... I kinda like it." He blushed, causing Mark to blush as well. He didn't think that Jack would allow it... Mark swallowed and sat next to Jack.

"Movie?"

"Yeah. Movie."

The third time Mark had accidentally called Jack love. It had been while Mark was half asleep, having accidentally fallen into the sleep on the couch during watching a movie with the Irishman.

"Mark? Wake up, you have to sleep in your bed, yer back will hurt in th' mornin'." Mark groaned and turned his face away from Jack. "Love, let me sleep...!" He moaned out, covering his face. He had never called someone something so true.

He had never said something he meant so much, and he was almost asleep. Jack pulled back, mouth dropping in surprise. "Love?" He breathed out in shock. He didn't say anything about it the next day.

The 4th and last time, Mark called him honey. It had been the only one that Mark had said in his right mind of his own accord.

He had been looking through his games to find one to watch with Jack. "Jack, honey, which one of these do you want to play?" He had asked, holding up 3 games. Jack blushed, swallowing.

"Y-ya jus' called me honey..." He said softly. Mark blushed a little. "O-oh, I'm sorry..." He spoke gently, looking to the ground.

Jack chewed his lip before going foreword and tipping Mark's face up so they were looking into each other's eyes.

"... As long as I can call Ya darlin', Ya can call me honey."

Somehow, to Mark, the names were enough.