Jealousy

It was no lie that Jack could be pretty oblivious to some things. He was really just a bad mouthed child stuck in a 25 year old body, so he didn't realize what the man talking to him was doing.

Mark did. And he really didn't fucking like it.

Jack continued talking to the man, still not realizing what was happening. It was when the other touched Jack that Mark grew angry, coming up and wrapping his arm around Jack.

"Hey, Jack, do you know where the room key is?"

Jack raised a brow and grabbed it from his pocket, giving it to Mark. "Ye, I had it. Anyways-!"

"You know, the bar over there just opened up. I was thinking of trying their drinks, would you like to come?" The man from before asked Jack.

The Irishman gave a shrug. "Sure!"

"No..." Mark drew out under his breath.

"What was that?" Jack asked in confusion, but Mark didn't answer.

"We were going to go to the arcade remember?" Mark said instead. He shot a glare at the man who had been flirting with Jack.

"Oh yeah! Sorry, maybe next... Time...?" When Jack looked back up, the man had mysteriously vanished.

"... Where did he go?" Jack asked in confusion. Mark gave a chuckle and started leading Jack to the arcade so they could play 4 way table hockey.

"He, uh... Was late for something. Said sorry. To bad you didn't catch any way to get back in touch." Mark gave a small chuckle.

"Eh. He wasn't that much fun anyways. Hangin' out whit you is more appealin' than drinkin' at a bar with some stranger."

Mark cocked his head. Now he couldn't tell if Jack had known what was happening. He then shrugged.

He'd just add it to the list of questions he'd probably never get answered.

"So, 4 way table hockey!" Jack cried happily.

Mark gave a small laugh. "Yeah."