Kill Me (Mark/Anti)

Death warning. Anti/Mark. My Anti is salty, rude, and slightly annoying but not evil. However he has a second personality, which is actually another shadow, called Insanity, living inside him.

Insanity watched Mark from the shadows, twirling a knife in his hand. Mark hadn't seen him... Mark stepped into the kitchen, forcing Insanity to have to press himself between the cupboard and the fridge. He gave a sharp bite to his lip, blood dripping down his chin.

Insanity forced himself to scrunch up more, holding the knife close to his chest. Honestly, he didn't have enough time to make it as slow and painful as possible, fucking sucked... "Anti?!" Insanity flinched at the loud voice, it had been so quiet and peaceful before... It was now or never.

Mark came into view, and Insanity lunged, knocking the other to the floor. Mark cried out when his back slammed into the floor, hands coming up blindly to try and push Insanity off, before he slammed his fists into Mark's chest. Mark immediately held his hands to his chest, eyes squeezed shut.

Insanity raised his knife. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time, Markimoo..." He murmured, sick grin appearing on his lips.

"N-n-no, Insanity, please, don't do this... Just give me Anti back. Please, don't..." Mark pleaded, tears welling in his eyes. Insanity moved his hands to the side to peer down at Mark, silent for a moment, before he pointed the knife to Mark's chest again. "Anti is screaming in here... He wants you ok, he's so angry at me... But... Its my turn to do something. When he's at his weakest. Goodbye Mark." Down went the knife, stabbing into Mark's chest.

Mark writhed and screamed as Insanity ripped the knife out of his chest and plunged it in over and over again. Suddenly he stopped, knife slipping from his fingers. It clattered on the floor as he slumped, eyes half closed. He twitched a little, before tears streamed down his cheeks.

"... I'm sorry." Drip... Drip... "If I wasn't so weak... Worthless... Defective..." Anti's hand slapped onto the blood covered floor, punctuating his last word. "I... I failed you... Oh fuck, you were one of the only 3 people I cared about! Anyone else- oh god, oh please, don't be dead!" Anti screamed, grabbing onto the corpse's shoulders. He shook Mark violently, screaming, before he calmed, stopping.

Anti held Mark up by his shoulders, silent and frozen. He pulled Mark closer, wrapping his arms around the dead body. Silent tears streamed down his cheeks, and his arms got tighter around Mark. "I'll get rid of him."

"Even if I have to die, he's not hurting anyone else."