Septicwarfstache

"I-I'm sorry?" Jack asked in confusion, leaning back. Wilford looked up at him. "I'm giving you an interview."

There was all kinds of weird about this. "U-uh... Ok... Would you like somethin' ta eat...?"

"Meat! I love meat, I love how the juice just explodes in my mouth!" Jack would have sweat dropped if he were in an anime. "Yer really weird..."

Wilford shrugged. "Now..." His accent was... Kinda soothing to Jack though. Long, drawn out, dramatic, deep...

"What game scared you the most?" Jack cocked his eyebrow. "Probably PT."

Wilford nodded, before inclining his head toward the kitchen.

"... What?"

"My meat."

Jack shut his eyes and exhaled in slight exasperation, before going into the kitchen and searching his fridge. "Bacon?"

"That's a meat, isn't it?"

Jack rolled his eyes and nodded, starting to cook. He took 5 pieces and put them onto the pan and cooked them till they were crispy. Jack served Wilford.

"Thank you. Now..." Jack held his hand up.

"Uh..." Wilford looked a little confused.

"Can I ask you something?"

"... I've never... I-I guess..."

Jack leaned forward, before shouting, "HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE?!"

Wilford scowled. "I came in. That's just it." Jack sighed and rubbed his face.

"Alrigh'. How about next time Ya call first?"

Wilford froze and glanced up into Jack's eyes, blushing very lightly. "Next time?"

Jack shrugged. "There's bound to be one. So..." He took a paper from the table and quickly scribbled his number, before handing it to the other.

"... How do you know I'm not a serial killer or something and you've just invited me over?"

"Then I guess I'll die next time. Would ya like some more bacon ta go?"

The odd man gave a shocked nod and Jack quickly rushed into the kitchen.

There was a few moments where Wilford stated perfectly still, before he threaded his fingers through his hair. "... What?!"