Something's Up

Mentions of self harm.

Mark and Jack were acting different. Not by much, there was still their regular stoking-the-septiplier-flame thing, but their reactions seemed less joking and more... Sincere.

The comments were starting to fill up with questions about if they were together or not. Jack brushed them off, and Mark made a few 'jokes' about it here and there.

One day they decided that it was time. Mark made his video first.

"So you guys have been noticing... A lot of stuff going between me and Jack so I'm here to set everything right; yes me and Jack are together. For real. This isn't a joke, I even have a few pictures of us together, selfies we took..."

Jack's explanation was a little less... Delicate than that...

"Me an' Mark 're dating. We kiss, we eat out tagether, we're in love."

The fans were in an uproar. ¾ths of them were so happy for them, and they got sent many fanarts and fanfics that they accepted now.

¼th of them, however... Started to really hate on them. Mainly Jack.

Jack was getting a lot of hate, and it was starting to drive him to self destructive things... It started out as eating less and less, until Mark saw cuts on his wrists in a Skype call.

Immediately Jack was moving to Mark's home.

Mark started sending tweets about leaving Jack alone, and the hate started to alleviate.

Mark had saved Jack from himself, and that was really all that mattered to him, that Jack was alive and well.

Mark loved just holding Jack, so he did, every night while they watched Netflix.

The hate was nearly gone, they were happy, and Jack looked healthy again.

Mark was happy now that his sunshine wasn't obscured by clouds, now that Jack wasn't depressed, but the excited ball of happiness that he usually was.

Being with Jack made the confession worthwhile.