Chapter 30-Momma getting her groove back

Start from the beginning

“My daughter is supposed to be here in an hour so I can go home. Would you like to meet me in an hour and a half?” Dhira asked the fine-looking doctor.

“I’ll pick you up,” he said enthusiastically. She nodded and practically floated back to her son’s room.

An hour later, right on time Jenn walked through the door causing Dhira to jump up and kiss her son and her daughter on the way to the door.

“Where’s the fire, momma?” Jenn asked laughing.

“Very funny child. I have worked all day and I am ready for a shower,” she said and that was true enough, but she just couldn’t bring herself to tell her kids she had a date.

Once she had made it home, she showered in record time. Going through her closet she couldn’t decide what to wear. She hadn’t been on a date in more than 25 years when she dated her husband. Should she dress up for coffee? Or should she just dress comfortably? She should have never agreed to go on a date with a doctor of all people. Giving up trying to look sexy, she grabbed her ripped jeans and a satin top that was very comfortable to wear. She did pair it with a pair of heels just to make her a little taller. She straightened her hair and applied some light makeup to try to cover her wrinkles that were starting to form next to her eyes.

She had just grabbed her jacket and threw her keys in her purse when she heard a knock at the door. Running to the mirror she checked her face and hair. She opened the door back to reveal a very sexy doctor and it looked like he didn’t even try. He was wearing a pearl snap shirt with the buttons open revealing a bright white shirt underneath, dark blue, blue jeans and his hair looked a little messy compared to how he wears it at the hospital. He was insanely hot. As she was checking him out she missed how his eyes roamed over her whole body appreciatively especially the way those tight blue jeans hugged her beautiful hips.

“Hi,” she said feeling very out of her element and a little embarrassed at checking him out.

“Hi, you look incredible,” he told her truthfully. She looked him in the eyes to see if he was making fun of her, apparently he wasn’t she decided.

“Thank you, Doctor,” she said.

“Call me Jackson,” he said as he began to usher her toward his car.

“Ok Jackson you can call me Dhira,” she said as they arrived at the car and he opened her door waiting for her to get in.

They had sat at the little coffee house for nearly an hour and talked. Dhira found that she really enjoyed his company, but she had some nagging suspicions of why he would want to go out with her.

“Can I ask you something Jackson?” she asked.

“You just did,” he said cheekily. Then he chuckled and nodded for her to ask.

“If this like the whole cougar thing?” she asked as he had just taken a sip of his coffee. Her bold question had him choking on his coffee as his eyes bulged. After regaining his breath he asked, “What?”

“You know is this like just a one time get the old lady thing?” she asked.

“You aren’t that much older than me Dhira,” he said a little frustrated with the woman across from him.

“How old are you?” she asked.

“34, now how old are you, if that’s not going too far,” he asked.

“I am 41. I had Danny when I was very young,” she said.

“See, seven years. That’s not much of a difference if you ask me. I will be perfectly honest with you. I am not interested in the 20 year olds that cling to the hope of landing a rich doctor to take care of their every whim. I want a woman that is real and genuine, no matter her age. You are a very sexy woman, you take your job very seriously, you know my responsibilities so I don’t have to fight with you about my long hours, and I have known you for three years now. I would like for you to give me a chance to get to know you better,” he told her. She was flabbergasted by his speech, but it was perfect. She never thought she would ever find a man that she would be interested in.

“Okay,” she told him only to watch his face light up once again.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

A week later…

Wedding plans were in full swing for Jenni and Marty. Marty was getting used to waking up to his woman everyday. She either stayed at his house or he at hers. Currently, Marty was running his finger down the naked back of Jenni as she lay on her stomach snoring like crazy. Marty pulled the covers back revealing the delicious curve of her behind. He reached down biting down gently on her rear. She jumped up.

“Marty!” she said grouchily. But he enjoyed the way her body looked as she moved so swiftly. He pinned her quickly to the bed laying kisses down her neck and shoulder. Her bad mood quickly forgotten as a moan escaped her mouth at his attention to her body.

=======================================