"Nothing now, let's go home. " he said in a hushed whisper. Be ruffled my hair and sighed. He stood up and pulled me with him. 

The car ride felt long, I drifted and fell asleep. My head rested against the cold glass. I held my arms to my chest as I let sleep fill my body in soft lulls. 

I woke up with my arm stretched over another. My face was buried in the warmth of another. I froze, the person slowly inhaled and exhaled. Their chest rising and falling. 

My hand rubbed against the soft material of their shirt. I slowly pulled my head back from the person's side. My eyes slowly widened as I came to realization of who it was. 

Leo had his hair sticking out to all sides as his snores softly purred. He looked calm when he was sleeping. His arm was in my clutch. I looked to the side it was two in morning. 

I slowly lifted my arms from his. I pulled away slowly. I kept my eyes on his face, waiting for any movement. He yawned and his hand reached back over, grabbing my arm. I froze. 

His skin was soft against mine. He gently held my wrist. He sighed. "You're awake." The soft rumble of his voice went through my ears in nice lulls. 

I leant back slowly. I nodded. The blankets ruffling under my body. He slowly sat up. His back slouched and his body looked tense. His other hand still held my wrist. 

"What time is it?" He murmured. My fingers gripped the blankets under his hand. 

"Two in the morning. " I quietly answered. He made a little sound. It was kinda cute. Like a surprised hiccup. 

"That late?" He asked and turned his torso towards me. I nodded. Blush ran to my cheeks as I saw how off guard he looked. He looked free. "Mm." He hummed. "I should go," he let his grip drop from my hand. 

I felt an urge build up in me. I grabbed onto his hand. My mouth became very dry. 

"Its late. " I said softly. "Please, stay." I whispered. He brought his eyes down at me. I felt like I was crumbling inside. He nodded and slid back down. 

"I'll sleep in the living room. " he yawned. I shook my head. The next couple of hours, I dont know if it was me, or the desperation to throw away the past. 

"No, stay here. " I told him. He rose an eyebrow. 

"Are you sure?" He yawned. I dropped my eyes to my lap. The heat in my body rising ever so slowly. 

"I don't want to be alone. " I told him quietly. He sighed and brushed my hair out of my face. He does that. I never realized how intimate he is. Is he like this with only me? 

"Alright. " he yawned. His fingers were soft and it brought blush to my cheeks. I reached up and folded my fingers around his. I then leant forward until I was resting my head on his chest. He placed his other arm around me after a moment. His heart jumped. I could hear his heart beat. I could hear him.