I shrug my shoulders. Jules than does puppy eyes. All the girls are in front of their boyfriend and doing puppy eyes. We all agreed not to tell them and to surprise them.

"Sorry love. Its a secret." Harry says, quickly wrapping his arms around Kristine before she has the chance to pull away.

Kristine tries to pull away but Harry has a tight grip on her.

"Try to catch us suckers!"

I turn to see Jesy, Sophia and Julia all gone. "What the hell!"

"What do we do with Kristine?" Liam asks, glancing over at Kristine. Harry repositions both Kristine and him to where Kristine is now behind him.

"I actually was able to keep my girl whiles yours ran. Go get your own girl." Harry says with a small glare. You can hear Kristine giggle and I just roll my eyes.

"I'm gonna go find Jules." I state, sprinting out of the room.

"What way do you think they went?" Niall asks stopping behind me. I purse my lips together. They could be anywhere in the hotel and their could be fans anywhere.

"Um, Liam you go down, I'll go up, Niall you check this floor. Text if you catch any of them." I shrug giving random orders. Liam and Niall nod.

I head towards the lift to go to the floor above this.

It is going to be a long day.

*

It has been close to an hour and a half. I even texted Harry to ask if the girls came back to the room and he had responded with a no.

I had been spotted a few times by fans and they said they hadn't seen Jules or the other girls.

Before I turn the corner, I am tackled to the floor. Before I can say anything I see Jules on top of me with a smirk on her face.

"Were you looking for me?" She has her elbows against my chest as she positions herself comfortably on top of me.

I smirk and pull her down completely onto my chest and kiss the top of her forehead.

"Ahem." Someone clears their throat and I turn my head slightly to see an older cleaning maid with a disapproving look on her face.

"Oh hello ma'am, do you need something?" I ask her like I don't have my girlfriend laying on top of me on the floor of a hallway of a hotel.

Jules giggles lightly and buries her head into the crook of my neck.

"I don't know what girls see in you." The lady spats at me and gives me a glare, raising her broom.

Jules head pops up and she looks at the elderly woman like she is crazy. "Sorry Miss whatever your name but that is extremely rude. Tell me are you married or did he run from that face? Or was it just the missing teeth and huge mole?"

The elderly cleaning lady comes toward us with the broom, swinging it at us.

We both quickly get off the ground, I pick up Jules bridal style and start running down the hotel hallway. She instantly wraps her arms around my neck and puts her head against my chest.

"Come back here you disrespectful kids!"

"Excuse you! I am 25 for your information!" I shout, not looking back at the lady.

"Do I look like I care about you young man!" She yells at us.

"You are the one chasing us with a damn broom! I think you care!" Jules yells and I let out a chuckle.

"Where the fuck is the lift?" I mumble under my breath.

"Come back here! You need to be taught a lesson!"

"So do! You this is not five star service!" Jules yells again. I've been spending so much time with her that shes been picking up on my sass.

I finally find the lift and press the button for it to close repeatedly until it finally does a second before the old lady can hit us with her forsaken broom.

"Damn that lady can run." I let out a puff of hair and Jules chuckles.

"You didn't have pick me up you know. In fact you can put me down." She points out and I shake my head.

"I am perfectly fine with carrying you love. Besides I just spent the past hour and a half looking for you, and the past five minutes running from a mean cleaning lady. And what was I suppose to do, let you run and possibly get hit by the evil cleaning lady's broom?"

"I wasn't gonna get hit." She rolls her eyes and rests her head on my shoulder.

"And I wasn't gonna take that chance." I tell her and she chuckles.

"Love ya Lou." She says innocently and I roll my eyes

"Love ya too Jules."