I looked up at him, an almost pleading look in my eyes not to go any further. 

"Don't worry. I am not planning to do that," he whispered in my ear. "At least not tonight. I have everything planned. You're gonna love it."

With that he was up on his legs again, walking towards the window to take a look outside.

I kept my eyes closed as tears welled up in them.

I told myself in my head that it was just another nightmare. This wasn't happening.

But who was I kidding?I knew it was all true.

I knew it was possible that I might never see the end of this. He was the man who pushed my sister to death, so why was he going to show me any mercy? 

I knew I might never again get to tell my parents how much I love them, to tell my dad that he was the greatest father in the world, and to tell my mom that I wanted her to come back. I might never get to tell my friends how much they mean to me. And I might never again get to run into Daniel's arms and tell him that he was my second chance at life.And that's what I wanted the most right now. To curl up as he held me and fall asleep listening to his breathing.

But instead here I was, lying on this couch, in this dark, cold and empty room, feeling more violated than I had ever been.

A cold gust of wind rushed inside from the window and I scooted further inside the couch. He had yanked off my coat earlier, probably just to make me suffer a bit more. It now lied in a puddle in the corner of the room.

I was right.

This was a nightmare, only one which had escaped to reality from my dreams.

"Where is he?" I heard him mutter under his breath, his eyes focused on the road that the building overlooked at. From his left pocket, he pulled out a phone and held it to his ears.

Everything was so silent around here that I could clearly make out the sound of phone ringing on the other side of the line even from this distance.

The ringing stopped as someone picked up.Clay yelled on the phone, "Where are you? I thought you said you would be here by now."

He looked perturbed, something that was contrasting to the calm exterior he had been putting up when dealing with me.

"You better be here in a minute," he spoke in a finalizing tone finishing the call.

There was an evident nervousness in his eyes as he took one last glance at the road before turning back to me.

"So that is your master plan? Drag your hostage out from here in front of everyone," I said, my voice feeling void of any modulation. "Someone's going to recognize me as soon as we step out of this building, you know that right?"

"Oh, don't worry, Angel," he said with the sweetest yet most fake smile ever. "There are more of them where that injection came from. I am not stupid enough to not knock you out first."

"Yeah, you're just stupid enough to wait around here knowing that someone will eventually come looking for me," I said sardonically.

He chuckled, leaning against the window-frame. "Oh that's the best part actually. Glad you noticed. I..." He stood up straight. "I wanted this to be special. I wanted those people to feel right what I did, when they took you away right in front of my eyes and I couldn't anything. Helpless, that's what I want them to feel. That's when I will get my revenge."

Yeah, as if you should be the one to talk about revenge, you jackass.

"So you're not just a bastard. You're a cocky bastard too," I said, bitterly. "I would love to see what happens to this cockiness of yours when my dad hauls your ass to the jail."