Chapter 5: Two Faced

Start from the beginning

My eyes fall onto this girl standing on the other side of the V.I.P section, she's staring at me so hard and I stare back.

I can tell that she lives a wild and crazy lifestyle, she might even be a sex worker, which this area of Paris is notorious for.

She's bad as fuck, with long blonde hair down her back.

I nod my head in her direction before taking a long sip of my alcohol and she waves and bites down on her lip.

I am drawn away from her blue eyes when I hear my name being called over the microphone and a bright white strobe light is being shined up in my direction.

"We have The Weeknd here tonight! Everybody let's make some noise for him!" The DJ shouts me out to the club, making the crowd go crazy.

I saluted them and held up my XO sign, making the entire club hold it up too and they began to chant XO while the DJ started playing my songs.

I poured myself a cup of Rose and lit a blunt. The night is still young and even though I'm already feeling the side effects of all of the drugs in my system, I want to get even more fucked up.

"They all love you." I heard a female voice with a thick accent say from behind me.

I turn to see the girl that was eyeing me before. She's even more beautiful up close. She has on this form-fitting red dress and heels, her breasts exploding out of it.

I take my blunt from my mouth and release a cloud of smoke. "Yeah, and what about you?" I questioned her.

She blushes and steps closer. "You're pretty alright I guess Mr. Weeknd." She flirts playfully with a smile before looking away from me, I can already tell that she's shy.

I raised my brow at her and laughed. "Alright?! I think you can do better than that." She giggles and I gently pull her closer.

I can tell that I'm making her nervous, she can't even look into my eyes.

"What's your name?" I ask over the loud music. My speech comes out slurred, I am so gone right now.

"Gianna." She whispers and I can't hear her so I lean in closer to her and pull her closer to me by her arm so I can whisper in her ear.

"Baby say it in my ear so I can hear what you're saying to me," I tell her.

She leans in, bringing her red-painted lips up to my ear, and repeats herself. I step back looking her over again, running my tongue over my lip and biting it.

"Come with me." I grab her hand escorting her over to one of the plush burgundy velvet couches in front of the glass tables.

It doesn't take long before she's snorting coke and popping pills with the rest of us, once she's high all of the shyness begins to fade away and her wild side comes out.

I watch amusedly as she takes the champagne to the head that I dropped a couple of addies in.

I lean over, snort two lines, and lay my head back on the couch as the strong drugs start to take their effect.

I pinch my nose when it starts burning, it feels like it's trying to bleed.

This is the life that I am accustomed to, the drug and party lifestyle.