SCP AU/Story

So, if you don't know what the SCP Foundation is, I hope I explain it decently enough. If you do, oh well.

The SCP Foundation is a fictional government body that contains anomalies. SCP literally stands for, ‘Secure, Contain, Protect’. The anomalies are labeled as SCP- followed by a number. Each SCP has a file, which contains info about the SCP and various other documents relating to the SCP.

Anyways, onto the AU.

A good chunk of the Steves work in different sites that contain SCPs. They're are multiple sites, but there are seven main ones—one for each color. The Indigo and Blue Sites are in their respective dimension, focusing more on spiritual and connection based SCPs. So, in total, there are five main sites in the Overworld. The sites aren't filled solely with whatever color they're named after, but there is a majority. 

Each color tends to have a specific role in the Sites (where the SCPs are held) Red Steves—for yes, they aren't in hiding—tend to be researchers. Orange Steves tend to be maintenance and building of the containment cells. Yellow Steves make up the majority of the Guard—more on that soon—while Green Steves are the health based workers. Blue and Indigo Steves filled out a majority of the roles in their sites, due to the fact that they are in another dimension. Violet Steves are the only ones in the Overworld that don't tend to lean towards a main role. 

The Guard is actually this world's version of the Colorless Guard. They wear the same type of white armor, but use various types of weapons. They're the ones that mainly contain new found SCPs or SCPs that have managed to breach containment.

Now, how does the Darkness play into this? Void is the leader of another separate group, one to free all SCPs, whether or not they mean well. The Darkness is actually an SCP that has taken hold of Void (Seer, at the time). Once the Foundation tried to contain Void, he broke free and over time built up his group. The Darkness infected other Steves, but is usually just Steves in high positions (Nightmare, Soul, Corruption). All the other ‘Darkness’ is just Steves wearing black armor. 

— — 

I…a lot has happened in the last few days.

To start off with, I might have gotten in trouble with the Watchers again. Whoops. Apparently they weren't too pleased with the mob fusion experiments I was running. Who would've thought? 

Anyways, like usual, I was sentenced to be in a single player survival world for a few years. It didn't bother me, but I knew the moment I was forced into the world something was off. 

I just…didn't know what.

Anyways, like usual, I started collecting supplies. Wood, cobble, the usual stuff. Started a farm for food along with raising a few chickens. A small base to survive at least the first month or so until I can build a better base.

Then I realized I was being watched. I passed it off as the Watchers. I wouldn't have been surprised. I was quite well known in their law department at least, but hey, at least I'm not the worst one they have to deal with. 

Anyways, I just chalked it up as them checking in on me, making sure I wasn't trying to experiment on something again.

But then I caught sight of…it. I don't know what it was, but it looked similar to the things now holding me in this cell. Anyways, I gathered some supplies and went after it. 

If the Watchers didn't want me doing experiments, then they shouldn't have put me in a world with something clearly not Player or mob. I wondered if it was something akin to Herobrine and Notch as I followed it. At most I anger some spirit and have to deal with it for the next year or two. Nothing too bad.