Betrayal: Odds and Ends

A Betrayal playlist was made by FoggyRP303 and I really enjoy it so here you guys go. I'm putting the link in the comments to go check it out.

— — —

Just really random pieces of the AU I have yet to write or don't plan on writing. There is another section that is things that were originally the plan before I changed it, so you guys can see what could have happened.

There are spoilers in this part, so heads up.

—Random AU Pieces—

— Sabre, after dying, can't hold anything flammable due to his palms setting everything on fire. He has to have a constant mental block to grab flammable things. Even then they'll probably get charred.

— Lavender ends up taking up Sabre's habit of poison.

— The Yellow Guard that attacked Sabre (when the blanket was torn) was ratted out by her unit when Light questioned them. Her title of elite was stripped from her and she isn't allowed to join the Colorless Guards. 

That is, until way in the future where they need everyone capable of fighting against the Demon Steves to fight.

If you're confused, in ‘12- Toxin’ in the Chromatober book, Sabre outed Elite for attacking him and nearly killing him before he joined Void, and Light wanted to verify that.

— Sabre, in a bout of severe sleep deprivation, decided he didn't like the fact that the Love Potions could kill him and tried to build up an immunity…by drinking some. He got very sick and didn't do it again.

— Three people end up calling Void ‘Dad’ at least once. Lavender is a constant (which Void is teased about). Sabre did it once during the worst of said poison induced sickness (more on that) and Shadow does it sarcastically at times. 

Sabre was way out of it during the whole sickness, and Void is pretty sure Sabre doesn't remember calling him that.

Sabre very much does and will die (again) before admitting that.

— Rainbow's death was purely accidental, as much as it could be, so he doesn't hold any grudges against the trio. 

— Rainbow and Shadow get along like a house on fire, and a house will be on fire if Sabre gets roped in.

— The group considers each other family, but specific people don't have a specific role for certain people. It's a whole tangled web.

Void: If not considered a parent, just a guardian. Void stated that he despises the fact he's managed to adopt several people. He is lying.

Aster: Considers Rainbow, Sabre, Shadow brothers and will state it. Obviously a brother to Lavender. Considers Soul and Corruption more uncle type. 

Lavender: Related to Aster, and considers everyone else also brothers, except Void obviously.

Soul: Considers Corruption is brother. Everyone else is a toss up.

Corruption: Considers Soul a brother with Sabre and Shadow being younger brothers. Lavender is the baby of the group.

Sabre: Siblings with Shadow and Rainbow. Considered Lavender as a niece before it turned to younger sister.

Shadow: Considers everyone siblings, will stab if that fact is commented on however.

Rainbow: Same as Shadow, but considers Aster and Lavender as more son and daughter in the beginning until that switches to siblings as well.

He was basically taking care of them in the World Beyond by himself (Colle helped a tiny bit) and was very happy when someone else could help.