"Do do do do." I sang and tapped my finger on my chin. I turned back to the other side. It focused in on Suzy from Miss A with Jackson from Got7, and Hyuna sitting ontop of a desk with Mark. They were laughing and smiling.

The camera turned back to me, to catch me sighing.

"Everyone is falling in love here
Then look at me. " I sang lightly and turned back to the window.

"I'm staring out the window.
Wanna know why?
You're out there. " Bobby was out there playing basketball with Minhyuk, L. Joe, and Dae.

"I'm waiting here,
Every one else is paying attention
To their studies.
I'm paying attention to you. " I pushed myself out of the seat, Yoseob who sat next to me looked up briefly with an eyebrow up.

"It'll be all your fault if I fall now.
Don't let me fall." I sang as I sat on the teacher's desk briefly. DooJoon gave me a look in the background. I flicked my finger out with a smile as I twirled off the desk and spun out the door.

The next scene was in the hallway, I stood in the middle of it. It was basically me singing while walking down the hallway. It would cut to scenes now and then when I was thinking of Bobby.

"You play sports The best,
You lead your class the best.
Everything about you is the very best." I sang and turned a corner. I leant against the lockers pressed the books to my chest and sighed dramatically.

I looked to the side when Bobby, Minhyuk and Dae were coming around the corner, I ran to the other end. I poked my head out and watched them laugh and joke around. I smiled happily.
"Notice me Senpai
You and Me are meant to be
Straight out from a manga
Staring in an anime
We'll even cosplay!"

When his head snapped up, my eyes widened and I ran down the hall.
"No one can compare."

The next scene, I was in the empty classroom. I sat ontop of the teachers desk, the black board behind me had a heart drawn in the center.

I crossed my legs and held a textbook in my hands. I flipped through the pages, placed it down and slid down from the desk. Two other girls came next to me at that moment and they bobbed their heads on either side of me, while I sang.
"Mr. Popular will you care to turn your eyes
Give me a look for a change?
I'm right here,
Ill always will be.
Its you and me.
I'm picking up the textbook
You scribbled your name in.
Should I keep it?
Or should I leave it here?
Will you see me for who I am? "

They twirled out of the shot when the door slid open. I looked to the side with wide eyes. Dae and Minhyuk came in. He pointed at me.

"It will be all your fault if I fall now
Don't let me fall."

I ran to the other opposite door. It was the great escape. It showed frames of them chasing me.

"You play sports The best,
You lead your class the best.
Everything about you is the very best.

Notice me Senpai
You and Me are meant to be
Straight out from a manga
Staring in an anime
We'll even cosplay!" I sang and hid from them. The students all turned their heads to watch us run.

"No one can compare." I went through the gym, L.Joe, stopped mid shoot to look my way. I bowed quickly in apology, when Dae and Minhyuk ran in. My eyes turned and I started running again.

The next couple of scenes were slow scenes. It was me lost in daydreams while running up the stairs. I turned to the window on the second flight of stairs.

"We can do this again and again.
I'll keep my eyes on you
I'll chase you down." I turned from the window, slid my hand against the railing and slowly swayed my hips as I walked up the steps.