Chapter 45

Since Qi Nuo learned from her grandfather's birthday that Ruan You has a good relationship with her sister, and she also gave her grandfather a gift of her sister's photo and sculpture, Ruan You's status in Qi Nuo's heart has been infinitely magnified.

My sister has the same small sculpture, he also wants it very much...

Qi Nuo's health was not very good since he was a child, and he finally got better after recuperating for a year. In addition, he was well-behaved since he was a child, and his parents loved him very much, so they didn't restrict what he could do.

Qi Nuo is completely different from the noble sons and irascible young masters in the wealthy circle. He is very obedient, does not smoke or drink, and has never even quarreled loudly with others. He is as docile as a well-behaved sheep. Before I was exposed to e-sports, I read books in the study all day long and did not participate in social activities.

He has just completed two seasons in the Glory League, and the outside world doesn't know his identity. They only think that he, like other players, dropped out of school to play e-sports. The audience in the e-sports circle, including the commentators, only had eight words for his evaluation - "Genius with ability, taciturn."

With her good looks and genius-like skills, in just one year, the number of fans of Qi Nuo soared, and she became the league's first top traffic player.

It's just that he was a loner after the game and never participated in team building activities, so there were many black fans who criticized him, and there were also many people who mocked him for not having a championship.

When he first joined TG in the first season, he relied on his super data analysis ability and excellent command ability to sit firmly in the starting position of the jungler. In the past two seasons, the team's performance has steadily improved, and it has been runner-up twice. It is a pity that it missed the championship.

Qi Nuo urgently needs a champion.

Two runner-up experiences made him decide to change the status quo.

The training group of the TG team is very poor, and they don't do anything. No matter how high the skills are, it's useless to stay here. The place that Qin Nuo most wanted to go.

During the transfer period of the league, after the announcement of Qi Nuo's free agent, many clubs found him and invited him for trial training. Qi Nuo didn't respond to any of them, and quietly waited for the RG team's response.

The text message to Ruan You had to be deleted, deleted, deleted, and revised three times before it became the final version, and Qi Nuo stared at the phone tightly without moving.

Ruan You read the text message from Qi Nuo again.

It is not difficult to see the other party's well-behaved, sensible and honest from the lines.

Thinking of how in the novel Qi Nuo beat up Cheng Guyuan angrily because of her sister, Ruan You was very surprised.

The little sheep who sent the message seemed to be two people.

"Heavenly Selected Worker" has taken the initiative to stand at the door of the company, and Ruan You has no choice but to avoid it, so she has to chat with him.

She is going to visit Qi's house in the afternoon.

Elder Qi gave 100 million, and my mother said that as a junior, she should come to the door to thank her and give a small gift. Although the gift is likely to be returned, her attitude should be seen by others.

Ruan You asked Qi Nuo: [Are you in the Qi family? 】

Qin Nuo replied in seconds: 【I'm here】

When Ruan You arrived at Qi's house, she first went to thank Mr. Qi, but she didn't take the set of tea sets that accompanied her, so Mr. Qi smiled: "It's fine if you can come, and take the gift back."