Chapter 14

Fortunately, Gu Fu Chen politely knocked three times before walking through the corridor into Ruan You's bedroom.

Ruan You took advantage of this time to quickly close the webpage, and put the papers and magazines she got from Lu Ming into the dark green bedside cabinet, where there were also professional books she bought at the bookstore today.

Everything is ready.

Gu Fuchen came in for no other reason, but when he came home, he saw that the lights on the seventh floor were still on, and wanted to see Ruan Ruan and say good night.

Sibling communication is very important.

After deep reflection, Gu Fuchen kept this point in mind.

After entering the room, Gu Fuchen saw the huge screen lit up, and his long and narrow eyes became more thoughtful.

He reviewed the game just now, and the root cause of his estrangement with Ruan Ruan was that he didn't know Ruan Ruan's hobbies, so he couldn't prescribe the right medicine.

As long as he knows what his sister likes, and he likes it again, the brother and sister will have a common language, and the relationship will definitely improve by leaps and bounds.

Now is a good time to find out what my sister likes.

A recently released light comedy-style modern drama is playing on the giant screen. The main character is a tyrant who happens to have a younger sister.

The person who was originally just to say good night abruptly stood where he was and watched the TV series for two minutes.

Ruan You thought for a while and asked politely, "Do you want to watch it together?"

Of course, this is also polite.

In the novel, Gu Fuchen, the heir of Dinghao, is a workaholic. He spends 16 hours of 24 hours a day on work. He can be called the king of introversion in the CEO world.

The entertainment activities are lackluster, similar to the overbearing hero in this TV series, even more monotonous than the hero, how can they watch such things that represent a waste of time for them.

Ruan You doesn't like this kind of life, and the bossy male lead or the bossy brother is not the type of people she likes to meet.

The reason is simple: I don't like to talk to Mr. Gao Lengba.

She made a movie before, playing the protagonist's sister. The elder brother in the movie happened to be the cold and domineering type. Ruan You didn't feel anything during the filming. The painful thing was that after the filming, he was faced with a lot of interviews and publicity by reporters.

People always ask her what her ideal brother is like.

Ruan You, a conscientious and conscientious worker, has no right to speak, so she can only read according to the script given by the company, and for the sake of publicity, say something like liking the brother in the movie.

It's a bit miserable to think about it.

After going against my will for so long, once I get home...

That guy is a boss everywhere.

My heart is broken.

"Can."

Gu Fu Chen responded suddenly.

Ruan You froze for a moment, immersed in the memories of the past, but still didn't realize what happened.

"television."

Gu Fuchen reminded her.

Ruan You came back to her senses, Gu Fuchen sat on the couch generously, concentrating on studying the modern overlord romance drama in front of him.