Chapter 13

Lu Jin only answered three indifferent sentences:

not interested.

Lu Jin's heart turned cold.

Gu Fuchen stared at the live broadcast room, felt the joy of his sister in the game, sighed slightly in his heart, and went home to Fu Jiazhan's private winery in no hurry.

By the way, I called Jiang Huai and Lu Jin.

[Lu Jin: Heh, you don't care about my star chasing life, I won't go. ]

[G: up to you. ]

Lu Jin proudly waited for someone to come down the steps for him, ten minutes later—

[Lu Jin: I reluctance to share with you my experience of getting along with my sister. ]

[Jiang Huai: Please don't come]

Fu Jiazhan's winery is not far from the Gu family's estate.

Gu Fuchen didn't come here to drink.

The scene in the live broadcast room stimulated Gu Fuchen. He deeply reflected on the relationship between the two of them after Ruan Ruan returned home, and tragically found that Ruan Ruan didn't like him within reason.

He is far from a good brother template.

It's okay to force my younger sister to spend money and let her accept some values ​​​​that she doesn't like. If you come home late from work, you don't care enough.

Apart from being the "overlord" brother that Ruan Ruan likes, he can't do anything else.

The more Gu Fuchen thought about it, the more something went wrong.

However, the main line of spending money on the head to let Ruan Ruan immerse himself in hedonism cannot be changed. For the sake of the overall situation, he can only do this, and he can only seek breakthroughs in other areas.

Since Ruan Ruan likes to play games, why not just learn how to play?

After Gu Fuchen arrived at the winery, he didn't drink a drop of wine. When Lu Jin and Jiang Huai arrived, he quickly asked them to play the game and attack with the whole army.

Jianghuai was not happy.

Gu Fuchen: "I'll give you a 10% discount on the land west of the city."

Jiang Huai immediately held up the phone with both hands: "Okay, benefactor, invite me quickly."

Jianghuai loves money very much, and he is bound to take part in anything that can make money. He is the most "enterprising" person among the four.

But he is a miser, and he doesn't spend a lot of cards in his pocket; with a fortune of hundreds of billions, he usually never treats a few people to dinner, and spends as much as he can.

Lu Jin described the new idol while playing the game, "Why don't you pay attention to who is my fan this time? She is different from the previous stars! Really! She is very holy."

Jianghuai: "Your fan filter is too thick."

Every time Lu Jin became a fan of someone, he always described the other person as having no flaws. At first, Jianghuai didn't know what a filter was, so Lu Jin fooled him into clicking on it to watch the video and contribute.

After reading it...

It's not that the acting skills are bad or the lines are not good, but Lu Jin's portrayal is too good. It seems that it's a pity for the Oscars not to win the Golden Award for this acting skill. I expect to reach ten points, and then I will be disappointed when I watch something with five or six points.