Chapter 16

Gu Zexi bought the fans.

The reason is simple, if you want to become a top streamer, you must first keep up with the number of fans.

We must have a face in the cute pet world!

After that, we will do some welfare activities for fan drainage and operation.

The main reason is that Gu Zexi hasn't got the relevant materials about cute pets yet, so he can't use the cute appearance of Chubby Cat to attract the masses, so he only thought of this method for the time being.

Gu Zexi wanted to ask for credit, and sent a private message to @热肖猫猫热肖的热肖猫.

[Most of the millions of fans are live fans, and they will not be weighted! Will comment and forward! ]

Of course the price is outrageous.

Gu Zexi's good attitude is comparable to that of a certain treasure's customer service, and he is so attentive that he almost chases after Ruan You to say-

'Kiss, give me a five-star praise'

Ruan You happened to scan to the private message interface, and paused with her fingers.

True love fans spend money to buy fans for her?

[Thanks, don't do this again. ]

Gu Zexi was slightly puzzled in his disappointment. He didn't know who the operator under the skin of the official blog was. Was it Gu Fuchen's intention or Jianghuai's or the subsidiary's leadership?

No matter what, the most important thing is to see Gu Fuchen now.

Ruan You stayed at home for two days, remembering yesterday's vow that she would complete the money-spending task as soon as possible, so she turned on her mobile phone and prepared to spend money.

The person Gu Fuchen wanted her to stand up for was very clear.

—The profligate young lady only knows how to spend money like crazy every day, and doesn't do anything serious.

This person's position is very satisfactory to her.

Last night, my mother made a voice call. During the conversation, Ruan You praised Gu Fuchen so much that she "inadvertently" revealed that she had read the investment book, and repeatedly emphasized that she would not, could not understand, and had no investment ability. Don't read if you don't understand" comfort, finally heaved a sigh of relief.

But mother seems to be very busy, in a trance, she seems to hear the word "doctor", Ruan Liuyu hangs up quickly after realizing that someone is coming, saying that she has something to do.

Her attitude with her mother has always maintained a distance that is neither too far nor too close, which she likes very much.

Before Ruan You read the news on the Internet, the parents would cry with excitement after finding the child who had been abducted for a long time. The scene was very moving. Ruan You saw that she cried several times.

It's just that Ruan You felt weird and a little embarrassed at the thought that things would happen to her.

After being separated from her second family, she no longer has such deep feelings for her parents.

Maybe the current family may feel unfamiliar and impersonal to others, but she loves it so much!

It was Saturday, and Gu Fuchen went back to the company to deal with Gu Zexi's affairs, uncharacteristically, without taking a break.

Hearing that her brother had to go to the company to work overtime pitifully, Ruan You felt distressed for two seconds and then worked harder when spending money.