Chapter 26

Lu Jin wanted to die already.

Gu Fu Chen didn't want Lu Jin to show his presence in front of Ruan Ruan, so he took Ruan You to Fu Jiazhan, Jiang Huai, and Qi Zhiyan.

Looking away from Lu Jin slowly, Ruan You changed into her slippers and followed Gu Fuchen.

Fu Jiazhan, Jiang Huai, Qi Zhiyan, Wen Juxi, and Lu Xuan all looked past Gu Fu Chen and landed on Ruan You behind him.

Wen Juxi's gaze carried a bit of inquiry.

Gu Fu Chen didn't want Ruan Ruan to be too nervous, so he gave Lu Xuan a wink.

Lu Xuan understood in seconds, took two steps forward, and leaned close to Ruan You's ear generously, her voice was small but her mouth was very sweet: "Sister, my name is Lu Xuan. We both are so pretty, we must have a lot of common topics. "

Ruan You: "?"

Not necessarily... right?

After meeting for thirty seconds, Lu Xuan seemed to regard Ruan You as a good sister in our camp, and she said loudly, "Sister Yo, the one in the black suit is Qi Zhiyan."

Ruan You looked over subconsciously.

Qi Zhiyan stood on the far left.

A black suit, a large wine red lapel, A and rusty, short slightly curly hair shoulder length, neat and elegant.

On the first floor of the villa, there were seven-meter-high floor-to-ceiling windows on the courtyard side, and the curtains were not closed. Qi Zhiyan stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, her face reflected in the glass.

Hearing Lu Xuan's introduction, Qi Zhiyan raised her eyebrows inadvertently.

The slightly raised eyebrows revealed two points of laziness, and after meeting Ruan You's eyes, Qi Zhiyan tapped his chin lightly as a greeting to her.

Lu Xuan covered her mouth and murmured to Ruan You in a low voice: "This sister is very attractive, I still dare not take the initiative to talk to her."

Of course, if you say it, you may not be taken care of.

Qi Zhiyan would stand at the door to greet Ruan You, which was purely a courtesy among heirs.

As the heir, she is impeccably perfect.

Qi Zhiyan: "Lu Xuan, what kind of small report are you making?"

Her voice was clear and cold, like the "tick, tick, tick, tick" sound of raindrops falling to the ground in the forest.

Lu Xuan subconsciously hid behind Ruan You, poked her head out and explained, "I'm telling the truth."

As she was talking, Lu Xuan felt that she was very reasonable, and she raised her head and retorted proudly: "I'm telling Sister Yoyo in a fair manner, who cares about making small reports."

Qi Zhiyan didn't pay attention to her anymore, and gave her a faint look, letting her experience it for herself.

Ruan You especially likes cool and beautiful women, because she doesn't match this style.

She secretly glanced again, but unexpectedly, she was caught straight by the person concerned. She looked away calmly and continued to listen to Lu Xuan's explanation.

My sister is so cute.

Lu Xuan: "The one wearing the orange sweater is Wen Juxi."

Wen Juxi extended his hand friendly.

"The one on the far right is Fu Jiazhan, the one next to him is Jiang Huai, and the one standing in a daze at the entrance is my brother Lu Jin."

Ruan You remembers Jianghuai.