Chapter 31

The moment Gu Zexi saw Ruan You's message, his heart trembled heavily.

He swallowed, his Adam's apple rolled slightly, his face was a little numb from the panic.

It's over.

Gu Fu Chen carefully guarded his vest, and dedicated himself to showing the "ruthless boss" character in front of others. Everything is to maintain the sacred and steady image of heir in Ruan You's mind.

If the truth is told now, he will never see the sun tomorrow.

Gu Zexi thought about his answer, and nervously replied word by word: [Something happened just now, cousin? How can it be. This person also participates in the sign-in competition every night. My cousin is so busy every day, staying up late every day to deal with work, how could he have time to participate in that kind of naive elementary school competition. 】

Ruan You is skeptical.

Gu Fu Chen is quite busy, but he is indeed childish.

Ruan You recalled the childish scene where he pretended to be calm when he went to deliver coffee to him last time.

Will the naive brother who is handsome and pretends to be the boss be so naive as to participate in the sign-in competition?

It seems to be a little bit worse.

The former can still have a high school IQ, while the latter is at most five and a half years old.

It's not Gu Fuchen, the "only brother" is too obsessed with chasing stars.

A thousand copies of merchandise add up to about 50 to 60 million. Money is a trivial matter, and this person's connections are deeper.

It is not something that can be done with a little money to cooperate with many big brands to discuss joint models.

Ruan You thought of something—

He didn't ask her for permission~

This matter can be big or small, she won't sue a big fan who "stands up for her", but everyone should have legal awareness, you can know who it is after reading it.

Ruan You contacted Xia Shi: [Help me contact my big fan in Chaohua, "the only brother". He has not yet obtained my authorization for the co-branded merchandise he gave me in Chaohua. 】

Xia Shi replied: [Sorry Miss Ruan, I signed this authorization on your behalf...]

Three days ago Song Wen came to the door in person, and Xia Shi did not hesitate to sign the authorization document on Ruan You's behalf. Now, to a certain extent, she is Ruan You's special assistant, who can replace Ruan You to make some company decisions, and this is how the team's affairs are entrusted to her.

This kind of trivial matter Xia Shi wrote in the weekly summary and posted it yesterday, but Ruan You probably didn't read it.

Ruan You was surprised.

The other party has some connections, and he can still find Xia Shi.

【Who sent the document】

Xia Shi didn't dare to lie: [Song Wen. 】

She remembered Song Wen's instructions, and added: [Song Tezhu said that he was entrusted by someone. 】

Ruan You felt that the identity of "the only brother" was very, very, very wrong.

On the one hand, she felt that Gu Fuchen would not be so naive, and on the other hand, she felt that all the evidence pointed to him.

She didn't believe what Song Wen said about "being entrusted by others".