Chapter 33

Most people who eat melons on the Internet don't know about Ruan You's experience. Some people who just want to watch the excitement or listen to friends' retellings know her name through Weibo, but they know little about her family and past masterpieces.

The cool drone coming from the sky is arrogant, and the words "Brother Ruan You" made most netizens suddenly realize one thing: Ruan You's family is not simple.

This realization did not last long.

A small number of insiders discussed in bullet screens and Weibo. Ruan You grew up in an orphanage and was later adopted. After becoming an adult, the adoption relationship was lifted and she lived alone. She had no resources, no background, and no support from her family. She was able to develop before leaving the circle So far so good.

Everyone will always be extra fond of girls who live alone without relatives.

"Brother Ruan You"'s sister-in-law behaved domineeringly, and used drones to fly around the Yizhong Ring Road, clearly showing the intention of "slapping you in the face". It really deserves to be a big family.

Pull, you are all very pull.

From here, everyone can guess that Ruan You's withdrawal may be because she found her biological parents, and the biological family obviously has extraordinary financial resources.

[It turns out that she is also the eldest lady who can go home and inherit the family property after retiring from the circle]

[A bit sore nose, she is even more happy, congratulations Ruan You finally found a family]

【Family reunion, brother is also a good person】

【During the live broadcast, she announced that she had quit the circle for a reason, so don't bring her together with Cheng Guyuan anymore】

[I beg Chi Yu to think about Guyuan and lock him up, don't come here to bully others, don't mess with rich, attractive and leisurely big beauties]

...

There was a great deal of controversy about Ruan You on the Internet, and her movie was released offline, and the number of people going to see the movie obviously increased a lot. According to the feedback from the first wave of film critics who have watched it, the quality of the film is good, and the combination of commercial and artistic aspects is very good.

Ruan You's acting skills have finally been proven.

She is not a brainless vase who has no acting skills and can only act as the second female lead; she is buried by an unscrupulous company, and she finally acted in a movie but couldn't be released for various reasons.

Even if Ruan You returns to the wealthy family, she suffers in the entertainment circle, is inexplicably splashed with black water, and is a pitiful grievance bag who is chaotically edited by variety shows as a topic of discussion. All the injustices she has suffered in the entertainment circle will never be erased.

Poor little girl, she is still a poor little TAT who needs protection

Lu Jin's activity of watching movies for free with Ruan You's super chat level is still there. A large number of people hate themselves for not being Ruan You fans. The number of super chatterers surged by hundreds of thousands that night, setting a record high.

There is a lot of excitement online and offline.

The gossip of most young people on various platforms on the Internet is the campus live broadcast of "Us of Youth" tonight.

The reputation of the variety show has dropped to freezing point, the variety show team is in a hurry, and the investors are full of regret.

At the same time, "Now, Let's Start Studying" was doing very well, with a profit of more than ten times. In the past, Chubby Cat made a lot of money and was jealous to death.