Chapter 19

Ruan You held her head high and held her chest high, with an air of arrogance, "Anyone who looks down on my bicycle worth hundreds of dollars will receive my fierce counterattack".

The battle to defend ordinary bicycles begins now!

Ruan Yo, rush—!

"A billion?"

"right!"

Gu Fuchen thought deeply, probably knew what it was, looked down at his younger sister who was more angry than puffer fish and more arrogant than panda, silently chuckled, asked the domestic helper to ask the designer to leave, then turned to answer Ruan You: "Yes. I'll change clothes and come over."

Ruan You nodded solemnly in response, her head was spinning quickly, and her mind was full of cool scenes of attacking the evil rich people later.

It's time for them to taste the pain that money can't buy!

Ruan You's mentality is completely forced out by her wealthy life these days.

Every day after returning home, she lived a happy life, but every day she encountered evil things that refreshed her view of money. She was clearly mentally prepared, but she was still numb by the money, and what was even more angry was Everyone except her is well received.

Even Wei Wen, the personal butler, can calmly say "it only cost 100 million today".

Ruan You didn't understand. She has spent so much money, why do they still rate her as "only".

Feeling weak and helpless.

Who do you look down on?

There are too many times, and it is inevitable that some mentality of wanting to fight back will arise.

Brother Ba Boss has educated her for so long, so it's time for her to educate him.

Before leaving the house, Gu Fuchen suddenly came to a video conference. It seemed that there was a problem with country Y's business, and she needed to wait for half an hour.

Ruan You didn't feel anything, but felt a little sympathy.

The heir of the family also needs 996, which is so miserable.

After handing over the coat to Wei Wen, Ruan You wandered around on the first floor.

Gu Fuchen was used to getting black coffee when he was working, and this kind of thing was always complicated for domestic servants. When the old housekeeper walked towards her with a tray, Ruan You was stunned for a while.

The old butler was still meticulous in his suit, his white hair added to his age, his smile was kind, and the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes deepened his sense of intimacy.

"Miss, do you want to deliver coffee to Mr. Gu Xiao with me?"

Lao Song's steward handles a lot of things on a daily basis, and his subordinates coordinate and manage several private housekeepers to gather the needs of the employer on weekdays; as well as the internal operations of the manor.

Ruan You didn't see him many times, but she had a deep impression on him.

Ruan You still remembers the tears in the kind smile when they first met. In the past few days, when we meet by chance, the old housekeeper will put down his work and smile at her. It is not a purely respectful and polite smile, but respectful and emotional, but kind but not excessive, and his emotions are well controlled, perfectly showing the housekeeper professionalism.

Ruan You has a good impression of him.

Meeting the old housekeeper's kind gaze, the thought of rejecting him disappeared completely.