Chapter 4

It's a pity that Ruan You didn't have time to play the luxury version of the dress-up game, so she quickly chose the clothes, and her brother Gu Fu Chen was still waiting for her downstairs.

Turn left to exit the room, and in the small living room at the end of the corridor on the seventh floor, you can see a very spectacular ink painting of rivers and mountains.

Ruan You slowed down and went through it in her mind.

It is confirmed that this is the 200 million ink painting that was bought by a rich man at a foreign auction some time ago.

At that time, all the hot searches were discussing the whereabouts of ink paintings.

did not expect...

Put this as a decoration.

It is indeed much better looking than the fifty yuan fake painting she bought on a certain treasure.

After the "stimulation" last night, Ruan You had a preliminary understanding of the "extraordinary" in the family. I recited the Great Compassion Mantra silently several times in my heart, calmed down, and calmly followed Wei Wen down the second floor by elevator.

Wei Wen was overwhelmed with admiration.

I had a brief exchange with Xia Shi last night. Xia Shi said that the little lady is very sacred, but she didn't know what that meant at the time.

I understand now.

Last night, when she took the young lady back to the room, the young lady walked calmly, with a calm expression, and did not stop at the priceless decorations, as if it was an ordinary Chinese cabbage; now, there are only a few ink paintings worth 200 million. After looking at it twice, he calmly commented, "Looking at this painting up close, it's really good."

The indifferent temperament of "don't care about money" exuding from the whole body is simply extraordinary and refined.

Who can stand this.

Wei Wen posted on Weibo that night:

[@在富家工作的直富文: My employer is a goddess, she is so charming. 】

When Ruan You arrived at the restaurant at home, Gu Fuchen was explaining work matters to his assistant. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of his sister's footsteps. Gu Fuchen put down the documents, stroking the diamond cuffs on the suit with his knuckle hands, and said softly, "Sit."

The well-tailored black velvet suit gave him a little more poise, giving him a domineering demeanor.

Ruan You didn't suspect him, so she sat down obediently.

While quietly looking at it, she sighed secretly.

Everything said in the gossip entertainment forum is true.

Gu Fuchen's face is very different from that of male stars in the entertainment industry. This face, this heavenly temperament, this casual and indifferent aristocratic air, has more than ten million fans within minutes of his debut, and it is difficult to find meal replacements.

She could already imagine a sensational scene where fans were yelling on Weibo, begging him to post photos and videos.

Song Wen, the special assistant, sorted out the documents, "Mr. Gu, Gu Linzhi stayed on the island for eight months and complained all day long. Please let me ask you when I can let him come back."

"He should have realized his mistake. He has been obediently staying there for three months, staying at home all day, never going out of the door, studying sincerely, not daring to come into contact with dubious people, and sitting down if he couldn't bear it anymore. Relaxing on the cruise. He is walking towards the qualities that the heir to a wealthy family should have."