Chapter 28

God of Wealth?

Jiang Huai likes these three words very much. His mobile phone screen is the God of Wealth, which can bless him to make money again and again.

There are no feudal superstitions, JAC understands the truth, but when it comes to money, JAC will attach great importance to metaphysics.

Jiang Huai tried including but not limited to praying to God and worshiping Buddha, fortune telling, Tarot cards, and horoscope. It doesn't matter whether it works or not. When bad luck comes and there is no fortune in life, Jianghuai immediately beats people into a row of magic sticks and carries out the metaphysics of "selection" to the end.

Ruan You has the ability to turn decay into magic.

It is amazing that the playful investment method can recover the cost, and what is even more amazing is that through this nonsensical method, while making money, it has also won praise from everyone.

That's tantamount to—

Ruan You, the Bodhisattva's younger sister, was sitting on the lotus platform and throwing banknotes to all sentient beings. The people around cheered and jumped for joy. After seeing that it was a Bodhisattva, more banknotes were thrown over (?

The others dispersed happily, leaving the Bodhisattva alone with his head full of banknotes, silent and at a loss.

It was so outrageous that Jianghuai was very envious.

The real version of being thrown with money, his dream life.

Jiang Huai had just arrived at the company when he called Ruan You. Unfortunately, the VIP elevator was being repaired. He could only wait at the elevator door, took the tablet from the special assistant and browsed carefully, and discussed cooperation with Ruan You on the phone.

Two hundred million is very little, and Jiang Huai wants to see how far Ruan You can go.

On the phone, Ruan You asked: "Are you sure you want to give me 200 million yuan? First of all, I don't guarantee that I can make money."

There were quite a few employees at the elevator entrance, and seeing the workaholic boss get stiff, no one dared to speak.

The eight elevators on the first floor of Jiang's Building were full of people, and everyone kept quiet with a tacit understanding, not daring to disturb the workaholic boss to make phone calls.

A very light laughter suddenly came from the quiet hall, like the spring breeze blowing in March, calming everyone's tension in an instant.

Jiang Huai laughed and teased: "Sister Bodhisattva, you don't know anything about your abilities."

Ruan You:?

He should be the one who knows nothing.

Whenever she invests in a project with a premonition of higher returns, Jianghuai will give her more than 200 million yuan.

"Sister Bodhisattva," Jiang Huai said in a good mood, "I will send the check to Gu Fuchen later and ask him to pass it to you."

Someone rushed to her door to raise money to give her money, Ruan You didn't refuse again, and emphasized again: "It doesn't matter if it's profitable."

Jiang Huai imitated her tone: "Okay, sister Bodhisattva."

His vision of seeing people can't make mistakes, and Ruan You can't lose.

The employees waiting for the elevator in the lobby all cast their gazes at Jianghuai, curious as to who the workaholic boss was calling, and his attitude was so amicable and relaxed.