Chapter 17

Gu Fuchen happily bought two million fans for Ruan You, and told her the good news, only to get a sentence from his sister, "Don't buy it!"

It hurts very much.

But it didn't hurt for long.

He thought about it carefully, Ruan Ruan's actions were normal.

The first time you receive a gift from millions of fans, you will be happy, but the second time you receive the same gift, you will get bored.

It's because he didn't find a good way, and was too eager for quick success.

After much deliberation, it is still reliable to play games.

Tonight, I will be in five rows with my sister, and I will spend a lot of time with him waiting for him.

The originally scheduled training time yesterday afternoon, because Fu Jiazhan and Lu Jin were temporarily delayed by something, their game training had to be moved to this afternoon.

Gu Fuchen didn't invite Gu Zexi, turned around and invited someone from the Gu family's back in the friend list, and played games in five rows.

They didn't turn on the team voice in the game, but turned on the voice call of the WeChat group chat, which they always did when outsiders were around.

No one knows their true nature except each other.

It's pretty self-aware.

After the two-hour training match, Gu Fuchen took the initiative to chat with Lu Jin in private.

[G: Already off the fan? ]

In order for Ruan Ruan to attend the investment class smoothly, Gu Fuchen must find out which celebrity Lu Jin is chasing now.

They played the game for two hours, and Lu Jin uncharacteristically didn't mention any topics related to star chasing, which inevitably made people think too much.

[Lu: Don't spread rumors! I have found the spiritual garden. ]

[G:? ]

[Lu: Oh, I joined her Chaochao, there are a lot of like-minded people in it. ]

In the past, Lu Jin was very lonely on the road of star chasing. When he wanted to vent his excitement, he could only talk to three friends, but none of them were star chasing, and they had no common topics.

It was okay before, Lu Jin went up and down even faster. Even if he doesn't have a common language with his friends, he still enjoys watching some highlight cuts, and his star chasing mood will not affect his daily life.

But this time is different.

The Bai Yueguang who left in a hurry became his heartache on the way of chasing stars!

Lu Jin knew that Gu Fuchen, Fu Jiazhan, and Jiang Huai had never pursued stars or bothered to pursue them. After the Amway plan failed twice, he suffered from no one to praise Ruan You with him, so he finally set his sights on Chaohua.

The first time he knew this circle was in the barrage while watching the drama.

Lu Jin ignored it.

His star-chasing journey has always been lonely and secretive.

Later, at a dinner party, a delicate woman in her forties angrily reprimanded a little girl, saying that she only knows how much time she wasted when shopping every day.

Inadvertently hearing about the other party's family affairs, Lu Jin hurriedly left in embarrassment.

The perception of Chaohua is not very good.