Chapter 27

The little reporter was taken aback for a long time before recovering. He clenched the microphone in his hand tremblingly and asked the second question: "On what basis did the investor make such a decision?"

She held the microphone tighter, for fear that she would be too shocked to hold the microphone when she heard the answer.

Wu Wei shook her head heavily.

She couldn't understand the rich woman's world.

Rich people don't need a reason to spend money.

After the live broadcast, this interview quickly appeared on the hot search terms.

Topics are at an all-time high.

Wu Wei didn't understand why investors would follow the "crazy publicity" route, but the majority of netizens who watched did understand!

The double-top stream lineup of "Youth We" has attracted the attention of the whole network. It claims to be the ceiling of the variety show industry. The investment in the variety show exceeds 300 million. "I'm going to explode soon, follow me quickly" was posted on the profile of the official blog.

It's no problem to pull it off with the little guy in variety shows, but how dare you pull it off in front of rich people?

Investors probably can't understand the overwhelming soft texts and arrogant arrogance of "We Are Young", out of love for "Now, let's start learning!" "Xiao Po Zong's pity and sympathy taught the arrogant variety show an educational lesson.

You are crazy and let you be crazy, I am not going crazy!

This time Xiaopo Zong successfully got out of the circle, the most discussed is not the variety show itself, but the mysterious investor who triggered this frenzy.

Some sand sculpture netizens have already applied for a Baidu entry for "crazy propaganda".

The explanation is as follows:

[Crazy publicity: November 16, 2023, "Now, start learning!" "The mysterious investor created a new way of publicity in the entertainment industry by himself—mad dog publicity, also known as crazy publicity. As the name suggests, it refers to promoting a certain drama, movie or variety show like crazy regardless of the cost.

This kind of publicity implements the principle of "Don't mess with me, or your world will be filled with my advertisements", and it will deal a heavy blow to the opponent's variety shows and film and television dramas. .

However, the scope of this propaganda method is narrow, and it only supports "top tycoons who don't treat money as money". It is recommended that ordinary small crews or big crews who think they are rich should not try this method.

Crazy publicity has a far-reaching impact on the entertainment industry, and the mysterious investor behind it is the focus of attention on the entire Internet. It is the same as the fat cat rich woman who bought the RG team for Aidan, and the rich woman who spent 400 million to buy three private jets in the live broadcast room. What is the relationship between the rich woman on the plane and whether she is the same person has become a big mystery.

In any case, the aggressive behavior of the mysterious investor dealt a heavy blow to "We Are Young", "Now, let's start learning!" "Realized a headwind in publicity. 】

This text was moved to the hot search, and the whole Internet burst into laughter.

Discussions about who the mystery investor was continued, and someone started a thread on a gossip group.

Eighty percent of the people are inclined to believe that the mysterious investor, the fat cat, and the rich airplane lady are all alone.

The host who opened the post agrees with this.