Chapter 22

In terms of face-changing speed, no one is as fast as Lu Jin.

After Lu Jin finished speaking, she pursed her lips and looked at Gu Fuchen seriously, as if what she said was very logical and normal.

He got up naturally, and his slightly trembling hands revealed the excitement he was holding back.

Gu Fuchen didn't bother to talk to him.

Standing up, just about to pick up his coat from the hanger, Lu Jin took the first step and picked up his coat earnestly. Under Gu Fuchen's watching eyes, she put on the coat for him with a smile, and patted the dust on his shoulders in a serious manner.

"Brother, last time we talked about getting married..."

"roll."

"No rush, we'll talk about it next time."

It's not impossible to get married!

Gu Fuchen didn't want to pay attention to him, and left him in a hurry after throwing him a cold look.

Tonight, Lu Jin was undoubtedly the happiest of all.

After returning home, my parents were sitting in the main living room watching TV. The show was the popular variety show "The Heirs" some time ago.

Lu Xuan, who had just returned home for a few days, was watching a variety show with Lu's father and mother.

Lu Jin suppressed his excitement and sat down. He poured tea for his father, strawberries for his sister, and took coffee from the servant and put it in front of his mother. The meal was as busy as a tiger, but everyone still stared at him. He glanced.

Lu Jin glanced at the variety show and couldn't help it anymore, pretending to be unintentional and asking: "Mom, the daughter of the Gu family has been found, right?"

Mother Lu immediately looked at him, "Did you see it?"

Father Lu took a sip of tea on the ground, but there was a gossip in his eyes: "Is she good?"

Lu Jin raised her eyebrows in surprise: "Uncle Gu and Aunt Ruan didn't mention it to you?"

The two families are aristocratic families and have a very good relationship.

Father Lu snorted, "That old naughty boy, Gu Youqian, was afraid that we would see his precious daughter first, so he kept the information about his precious daughter secret."

I can't see it myself, and I don't want others to see it. This is the decision of Gu's parents.

A few friends thought it was outrageous, but the daughter is a slave, there is nothing she can't do. After the youngest daughter of the Gu family went back a few days ago, the Lu family, the Fu family, the Jiang family, and the Qi family wanted to see the little girl when she was a child. Yoyo princess, I tried my best to endure it.

He didn't even send a gift, for fear that Gu Youqian would lose his temper when he came back.

It's not that they are afraid of the Gu family, it's just that their good friend Gu Youqian just finished the operation and is still recovering, so they have to give him some face.

Mother Lu: "Don't listen to your dad complaining, tell me, have you seen her?"

Lu Jin hesitated: "It doesn't count."

Father Lu: "Don't tell me, if you reveal something more, Uncle Gu might be jealous."

Gu Youqian couldn't control the younger generation, and felt ashamed to lose his temper in front of the young people, but he did the same thing with them.