Chapter 43

Mr. Qi's seventy-fifth birthday was more grand than usual, and many people came.

After old Qi said a few words politely, the dignitaries, ladies, and young masters chatted together again; while the parents and mothers gathered around to socialize, Ruan Liuyu and Qi Zhiyan's mother stood together, side by side. Saying something, both of them had smiles on their faces.

Ruan You followed Gu Fuchen to the gift registry to give gifts.

Thinking of the inquiries from the ladies just now, and seeing that all the gifts were antique calligraphy and paintings, precious tea, teapots and the like, so many that they could hold an antique exhibition, Ruan You, who was full of confidence in her gifts, also became a little flustered.

There is a feeling of "except for her, the whole class is handing in their homework seriously".

"Brother." She tugged at the corner of Gu Fuchen's clothes.

The corners of Gu Fuchen's mouth raised slightly, and he lowered his head slightly: "What's wrong."

"The things I gave are very cheap, will Elder Qi be angry?"

"Gifts are priceless."

Gu Fuchen is really thinking in his heart now:

—It's good if my sister is willing to give them something. As long as it's my sister's gift, it must be good. Do you still choose? What to pick!

With Gu Fuchen's words, the worry in Ruan You's heart disappeared, and she generously gave the gift to the members of the Qi family.

Just after delivering the gift, when he wanted to talk to Lu Xuan about the joy of the investment project, the butler of the Qi family came over, stepped sideways to make way, and said respectfully: "Mr. Gu, Miss Gu, Elder Qi wants to see Miss Gu, Ruan The wife is there too."

On the left side of the front of the living room, half of the people from the six great families have arrived. Jianghuai and Mr. Jiang, Lu Xuan, Fu Jiazhan's mother, Wen Juxi and Wen's father are all there.

When Ruan You arrived, she heard that Lu Xuan was having a hard time with Mr. Qi.

"Dad has a back pain recently, and went to a warmer place in the south with my mother. My brother is busy, and I am the only one in the house. I have to make decisions about everything, big and small. It is painful." Lu Xuan puffed her face and complained seriously, " I will see the gifts for you later, even if you don't like them, you can't report them, Grandpa Qi."

"Even if the little princess comes empty-handed, no one would dare to make a small report." Mother Fu teased her.

Elder Qi nodded approvingly, "I heard that you recently followed your brother to take care of the company? It's a good thing, girl, you can't think about love and love all day long, you can't fall in love, what kind of love is a girl..."

Seeing that she was about to be criticized again, Lu Xuan hurriedly changed the subject: "Yoyo is here, it's her, she brought me to invest together, and made a lot of money."

In an instant, everyone's eyes fell on Ruan You who had just stood still.

Ruan You cast a cool look at Lu Xuan.

Lu Xuan's face was naturally fleshy, and when she smiled, she was slightly sensual, a little sweet, and secretly shook her hand behind her back, muttering in a low voice: "This time you help me, next time you have a dinner party, I will help you block the knife ."

Ruan You didn't say a word, and acquiesced in agreement.

Gu Fuchen took the lead in shouting "Old Qi", she reacted and hurriedly called out.