Chapter 33: Move in?

Start from the beginning

"You want me to move in?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"That Jerry has a pretty big mouth." He said and I chuckled.

"Moving in with you wouldn't be that easy. We haven't met since a long time ago." I said.

"But it feels like I've known you forever." He said and started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms were on my waist. We heard the doorbell so I pulled back.

"We have to go now." I said and was about to walk away but he held my hand and pulled me closer to him. Like so close. My body was pressed over his.

"I'll miss your hair. I'll miss your eyes. I'll miss your smell. I'll miss your touch. I'll miss every single thing in you." He said looking in my eyes and I connected my lips to his again. He pushed to a wall and started kissing me passionately. I pushed him backwards lightly without breaking the kiss. He laid me on the bed carefully and got on top of me. "I love you." He told me looking in my eyes.

"I love you, too." I said and he started kissing me again more deeply this time. I felt something was wrong. Something was weird so I pulled back.

"Why did you stop?" He asked. I looked towards the door and saw all my friends, the remaining members of One Direction, Eleanor, Danielle, Jake, Sienna and Joelle just standing there looking at us. Zayn turned his head too and saw them so he got off of me. I turned really red.

"People knock." I said.

"At least they're wearing their clothes not like the time I saw them together." Sienna said and I gave her a death glare.

"We're sorry. We wanted to surprise you on your birthday." Jake said.

"We thought you're asleep." Joelle said.

"Since when were you here?" Zayn asked them.

"Since the 'I love you's part. I can't believe you didn't notice us." Louis said and there was awkward silence in the room which is weird because there was 16 people in the room.

"Soooo...Happy Birthday." Niall said and clapped his hands. I got off the bed and hugged him.

"Happy birthday." They all chorused.

"Thank you, guys. Although you could've knocked." I said.

"You won't tell her happy birthday?" Harry asked Zayn who was still sitting on the bed. He didn't tell me happy birthday yet. He got up and stood in front of me looking in my eyes.

"Happy birthday to the most important person in my life. I--" He was about to say but Niall cut him off.

"Most important person in your life? What about me?" Niall said looking like a 2-years-old boy. He looked so cute pouting. Liam took him out of the room comforting him. I wonder if what he said was true or he was only joking. Zayn looked at me again.

"I hope we'd celebrate the coming with each other too. I love you." He said then leaned in and kissed me softly then hugged me.

"Okay. We love you both but please stop." Ian said and I stuck my tongue out for him.

"Am I the only one who never ever thought that Diana would be this way with someone?" Jason said and all of my friends agreed.

"This way like what?" I asked.

"In love." Max said and Zayn placed his hand on my waist pulling me closer. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"C'mon . The boys out." El ordered.

"Why?" I asked.

"We need to talk." Dani said.

"Even Zayn?" I asked hugging him from the side.