Chapter 33: Move in?

Start from the beginning

"I'm crying because you're crying."

"And I'm crying because you're leaving."

"I'm sorry. I have to but you'll be on my mind in every second of everyday." He said.

"Promise you won't forget me."

"I promise." He said and wiped my tears away.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He said and I gave him a quick kiss.

"You have to leave before they wake up." I said.

"But I don't want to. I want to spend the whole day with you." He said.

"I have to take a bath." I said.

"Then I'll join you." He said and I hit him with a pillow. He held my hands and pinned them above my head then started kissing me passionately. He started lowering to my neck.

"Z--Zayn, stop." I said and he stopped. "I don't want to wear a scarf on my birthday." I said and he kissed my lips quickly and got off of me. "Go to your room. I'll take a bath and follow you there." I said.

"Fine but don't take too long." He said.

"Okay. I won't." I said and he left. I took a quick shower and changed into casual clothes. I was doing my hair when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said but they knocked again. I opened the door and saw a poppet from the side of the door. It was Jerry. It was my favorite toy as a kid.

"Hello." Jerry, the poppet, said. It was Zayn changing his voice. I leaned to the side of the door looking at the poppet.

"Hello, Jerry." I said smiling at how crazy he is.

"Your boyfriend that loves you so much sent me on a mission." He said.

"Really? What kind of mission?" I asked.

"He wanted to say that he is extremely sorry and what he did was wrong." He said.

"Okay. I'll think about giving him another chance." I said.

"He also wants you to know that he loves you more than anything else and he'd do anything for you."

"How did my boyfriend find you anyway?" I asked. I haven't seen this toy since a long time ago.

"Well, that's a secret. I can't tell you this but he got a bit of help from someone who's really close to you." He said and paused a bit. "He also has a question for you." He said.

"He can ask whatever he wants." I said.

"I've been--I mean he's been thinking about this for a while. He was wondering if um...you'd move in with him in London." He said and I didn't know what to say.

"Move in?" I checked.

"He's not asking you to give him a quick answer. Take your time to think about it but he will be on the top of the world if you said yes." He said.

"What about my family, my college, my job? I don't think I can leave all of this." I said.

"But he can find you a new job. Thousands of TV channels would die for a talented, young, beautiful girl to be their interviewer." He said.

"What about my college? This is my last year before I get my degree." I said.

"The college you're in has a department in London. You can just ask to be transferred there."

"It's serious decision. You're asking me to change my whole life. It's moving from a country to another." I said.

"But it can work." He said and we heard footsteps. Zayn came into my room and closed the door quickly.