Chapter 19: Back to School Shopping

Start from the beginning

Behind the schedule page was a list of supplies

#2 Pencils
Black Pens
Pair of Scissors
2 3-inch Binders
Ruler (inches and centimeters)
Wide Ruled looseleaf paper
Subject Dividers (6-8)
Pencil case
Colored Pencils and/or Crayons
Scientific Calculator
4 Spiral Bound Notebooks
Backpack (no wheels)
Laptop (will be provided if needed)
Flash drive ( 2;1 per semester)
Highlighter (2-4)
Geometry Set
~compass
~protractor
~triangle stencils (right angle and isosceles)
Pencil Sharpener
Pocket Dictionary
Red Pens
Erasers
8 College ruled Composition Notebooks

(Other specific supplies will be noted by your teacher)

I need a laptop for school! Wow! I collect all my papers and put them in a nice pile before finishing up my eggs and last piece of bacon.

"We're going back to school shopping today." Sara says and we all groan.

"BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING! Noooooooooo!" Hunter calls from the landing before running back to his room.

"You're going no matter what!" Sara calls

"You're ALL going no matter what!" She clarifies than maniacally laughs before taking a bite of her bacon. I finish my breakfast and put my dishes in the dishwasher before dragging myself to my room.

I guess I'm going no matter what.

I turn into my room and lock the door before making my bed and heading over to the closet to grab clothes for today. I grab a pair of grey and white plaid shorts that stop mid-thigh and a black leather belt and a dark grey v-neck shirt. I grab a real, black under wire bra, and the clothes before changing into them and grabbing my grey vans and go into the bathroom. I brush my hair removing all of the knots out of my hair and pull it up into a tight ponytail and go downstairs where all of the boys are now up and everyone is changed into shopping clothes. Most of them consist of tan shorts, some type of brand shirt, Nike ankle socks and vans.

All boys dress the same.

"Alright everyone. To the cars!" Sara calls and we all started moving as a mass to the garage. Chris hops into the dark blue 2015 Mustang GT along with Dylan, Evan, Mason and Xavier. Brendon hops into the 2013 orange Jeep along with Gavin, Hunter, and Kyle. Aaron takes the 2013 black convertible Chevy Camaro and rolls the top down as Nick, Ian and Patrick take their seats in the car. Scott hops into green 2014 Jeep and the rest of the boys climb in and they take off, along with everyone else. Sara hops into the 2015 blood red Mustang GT convertible I take shot gun as Sara rolls the roof back and then we're off to the mall.

Holy crap. There is more than like 2 million dollars worth of cars in here. And they still don't look a dime in debt.

We're the last to arrive at the mall, and I'm perfectly fine with that. Although it was probably because we were rocking out to Iggy Azalea and Beyoncé songs and missed a few turns. We parked the car and rolled up the top before Sara locked the car and we headed into the mall. As soon as we stepped inside, Sara was pulling me towards Macy's. We grabbed a basket and took the escalators to the third floor and found just what we were looking for. Juniors. As soon as we stepped off that escalator, Sara was off looking for things for me as for went looking for cheap and cute clothes. Just in my luck I found some cheap solid colored v-neck shirts.

I guess I forgot that I had to pay for this venture. Crap. I grabbed quite a few when Sara stopped me.

"Oh honey, we're paying, so please go find something else. Here. I found some cute plaid shorts, like the ones you're wearing and then we can go to Hollister to look for shirts to match." She said than tore me way from the v-necks with only three in my hand, a mint green, a light pink, and a baby blue one. We headed over to the shorts section and we found some plaid ones that worked nicely with the shirts I picked up earlier. Sara found a skater skirt thing and it was actually kinda cute, for a skirt. It was white with black, yellow, pink small flowers on it. We added it to the collection and continued to look for stuff. We continued looking at clothes until we found the jean section. Uh oh.