Chapter 11: Taco Shells and Emails

After we all got to the house we dried off a and then I wanted to go shower along with every other boy in this house. So I sprinted up to my room and locked the door before anyone else could come in and invade my shower. I stripped off my suit and hopped into the shower rinsing off the nasty, slimy feeling and washing it down the drain.

After my nice refreshing shower I dried off and slipped on a fresh pair of underwear and a sports bra. I brushed my hair and let it down, hoping it would dry normally and not frizzy for once. I then put on a long pair of fuzzy light blue and white flannel pants and a dark blue v-neck shirt because some how I was cold. I came downstairs after getting dressed and saw Mrs. Meyer standing in the kitchen with her back to me.

"Welcome back." I said and Mr. Meyer spun around on her heel and smiled.

"Oh, hello Janetta! How are you dear?" She asked coming over to me and giving me a hug. I gladly hugged her back.

"I'm great! How was the flight?"
"It was alright.You smell good. I hope you don't mind the scents from Bath and Body Works. I didn't know which one so I just kinda guessed." Sara said then turned back around to the stove.

"Oh it's fine. They smell great. So what are you making for dinner?" I asked and walked over to the sink to wash my hands.

"I don't really know. I was thinking some type of Mexican dish. But I don't know. Do you have any ideas?" She asked me.

"How about... Well, you're already cooking ground beef. So how about enchiladas or tacos?" I suggested.

"I have some taco shells." Sara said as she walked over to the pantry and pulled out a box of taco shells. "But only 20." She concluded after counting them.

"Only 20!?!" I say still not accustom to all of the food they have to provide for us.

"Yeah, looks like we'll have to make a run to the store." Sara says while turning off the stove and grabbing her keys off the rack hanging on the wall.

"Hey mom! Hey where are you guys goin'?" Chris asks noticing that his mom has the keys in her hand and her purse slung around her shoulder.

"We need to get some taco shells from the grocery store. Watch everyone and we'll be back soon." Sara say than opens the connecting door from the house to the garage.

"Well, I could go instead so you guys can continue cooking, it smells delicious." Chris offers grabbing his keys off the rack.

"Are you sure?" Sara asks putting her bag down.

"Yeah, it will be fine!" Chris answers "Be right back!" Then he walks out the door. We hear the garage door open up as Chris pulls out of the garage.

"Well now that we don't have to go anywhere, lets get back to cooking!" Sara says as we all back into the kitchen to see Patrick, Danny, Hunter, Gavin, Ian and Robert all surrounding the counter eating something.

"Boys get away from those cookies. Those are for desert!" Sara commands and slowly they all move away from the plastic container with crumbs and bits of cookies surrounding their faces. They all vanished from sight quicker than lightning.

"Boys these days. They just can take what every they want from us women these days. It's not very fair, Janetta, just because we are the female gender, we tend to be weaker in the eyes of males. But we're not! We are the stronger sex! Now Janetta, I may not be your biological mother but I know you will find the right man some day, he might want to take things a little to fast. But don't you dare let him walk all over you. You are a strong woman and I will not accept my non-related daughter to date some idiot who just wants to use you. then break your heart. Don't let that son of a bitch take what's yours." Sara rambled on while starting up the stove and pulling out ingredients for dinner and slamming them down on the counter.