Chapter 19: Back to School Shopping

Janetta's POV

I woke up in my bed with the sheets in disarray around me. Ok, I'm positive I fell asleep on the couch with Mason by my side.

With that said a slight blush crept onto my cheeks. I laid on my bed for a few more minutes think of what happened last night but nothing unusual came to mind before I just decided to go back to bed.

I woke up a few minutes later, my body deciding it was time to wake up so I pushed myself of my bed and walked over to the bathroom and splashing some cold water in my face. I dried my face off before heading downstairs still in my championship shirt and booty shorts. It's not like I'm trying to look slutty, but theses things make my bottom look fantastic, so why not get the best out of them. I head into the kitchen when Sara and Scott are working together to make bacon and eggs. Most of the boys are up and looking at some type of letter. I grab a plate from the cabinet and take a scoop of cheesy scrambled eggs and two prices of bacon. I sit down at the dinner table (different from the dining table in the dining room, I've learned.) I take a fork from the pile in the middle of the table and start on my eggs.

"These eggs are delicious Sara and Scott." I say in between bites.

"Glad you like them." Scott says before taking a seat at the head of the table. I smile than finish my eggs before taking a bite of the crunchy bacon. When a letter was slid my way.

Janetta Robinson
153 Battlefield Blvd.
Denver, Colorado 52917

I took a glance at the return address

Hickory High School
2168 Hawks Dr
Denver, Colorado 52917

I opened the envelope when a few pieces
of paper fell out from the letter I was currently holding. I opened it and started to read

Dear Ms. Robinson,
Welcome to Hickory High School. We are very excited to have you attend our school. As the first day of school is nearing, we noticed that we still need quite a few documents from you. For you to be able to start on the first day of school, we must have theses documents sent in.

Thank you for your cooperation.

John Cavanagh
Principal of Hickory High School
8/18/15

I guess I forgot to call my old school and have them send in all my documents. I placed the letter down and continued to the next note

Janetta,
Please excuse the above letter. On Friday, before I sent off theses letters, we received all the documents from your past school. All of the medical charts and education graphs are present and you may come to school on the first day of school. We are very excited to have you attending our school. I'm very excited to meet you personally and I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.

John Cavanagh
Principal of Hickory High School
8/22/15

After I finished reading the most recent letter a weight was lifted from my shoulders and I went on to the next page.

Schedule for JANETTA ROBINSON

Block One:
AP English 11-Mrs. Alymarantis-Room 720

Block Two:
AP US History-Mr. Nieter-Room 618

Block Three:
(AP) Spanish IV-Mrs. Chavez-Room 442

Lunch:
1:05-1:40

Block Four:
(AP) German IV-Mr. Martin-Room 216

Living with 17 PlayersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara