I looked at Hhans' back. I wonder if he's bothered too? How about Tania? Is she crying?

'I'm sorry Harris...'

I stopped walking midway. She's the one who's in pain the most.

'I'll kill my sister first then kill myself.'

My eyes widened.

"Harris? You okay?" Al looked at me as Hhans opened the window and looked at the floor.

"Hey it's clear! Come here!" Hhans called Al and he walked towards him in a hurry before they looked at me.

"What are you waiting for?" Hhans asked, annoyed and I stared at their faces.

I can't leave Tania... She'll be in danger!

"Hey who's there?!" I looked at my left and saw a human pointing a gun at me. "Hey who are you?!" He started storming at me and I clenched my fist.

"Harris let's go!" Al shouted, reaching for me.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Hhans glared at me in disbelief.

"You guys go first!" I shouted as I stepped back.

"W-what?!" Al asked worriedly.

"I'll follow when I get Tania!" I looked at the human storming towards us, he's almost nearby.

"What are you thinking?!" Al struggled in Hhans arms but he didn't let him go. "We need to go Harris!" I shook my head.

"No, I can't."

I already lost Lucas and if I lose Tania this time... I won't be able to handle it.

"If you saw Liam, tell him I'll be fine." I said before I turned around and started running back.

"No! No Harris!" I didn't turn around to look at them. I needed to hurry. I need to find Tania and bring her back...I can't abandon her like this.

I didn't have the chance to save Lucas but I won't let that happen again.

This time I'm gonna save her...

LIAM

"Are you sure it's here?" I asked the Beta and he nodded.

We are now guarding this abandoned building in the middle of the woods. It was protected by these black fences that made me quite pissed off. Are they looking down on us? Even ordinary humans can break in here!

"Hhans gave the location. I'm sure it's here." The Beta simply said as he lowered his head to hide behind the bushes.

Hhans, that guy. I was wondering all this time where he went after he ran away from his punishment. And look where we went?

I clenched my first when I thought of Lucas. I wonder if Harris already got the news. I wonder if he's okay...

"Hey, how long are we going to hide here?" The impatient Alpha Niel asked and I fought myself not to glare at him for the hundred times.

I ignored him and just watched four humans with shotguns walking around the empty ground.

"Okay we're attacking." I looked at the Beta and he nodded. 'Okay listen up,'

I called the hunters using telepathy.

'We're going in on my signal, avoid killing as much as possible.'

Niel looked at me in disbelief.

'We're not like them, we're not monsters. Do everything to get rid of the files and save the hostages. We are leaving immediately after that.' I sighed. 'No one is allowed to die, got it?' Some of the members smirked at me.