Episode 55

New cast 

Julia : Our new junior assistant for Jennifer Alison.

"Really?" I said in disbelief. "The campaign will start in Australia?" I asked, frowning slightly at Seb. He just nodded in agreement.

"My campaign is related to F1. So, we decided to align it with some races and locations," he explained while leaning back in his chair. "We decided to kick off the campaign at the upcoming Australian Grand Prix," he added. Then, he paused, reached into his backpack, and handed me a file. "This is an approval form for our campaign," he said as I took the file and opened it. Inside, I found a form confirming my role as a permanent volunteer for the campaign. And I also quickly noticed a lanyard with my ID photo and name on it.

"Welcome to our campaign," Seb added with a huge grin.

"Thank you," I replied swiftly with a wide smile, admiring the lanyard. As I looked at it, I could feel Charles' gaze fixed on me without even looking his way. I tried to ignore his stare to avoid tension and to calm the butterflies in my stomach.

"So, what do you think about the trip to Australia?" Seb asked again.

"I don't know," I said with a small sigh, putting the papers back into the file. "I hope it will be okay, but..." Before I could finish, Seb swiftly interrupted.

"Don't worry about your university. We've decided to send an official invitation for you as our volunteer to your University President," he said. "So, there's no need to worry about your professor or coursework," he added with a small chuckle, to which I nodded in acknowledgment.

"How long will it take?" I asked him.

"Maybe about two or three weeks. We need to prepare everything ourselves and ensure the location is ready for building the bee houses," he replied. I looked at him silently for a moment. Just as I was about to respond, Lexa joined our conversation by placing our drinks on the table.

"It's only half a month, Jennifer," she said as she set down our drinks.

"Thank you," both Seb and Charles said to Lexa as she handed them their drinks.

"I'm Lexa," she said quickly, extending her hand to Seb. He took it and shook hands with her.

"I'm Sebastian Vettel. Nice to meet you," Seb greeted with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too. And please take care of this girl," she added, giving me a wink.

"Lexa!" I gasped, playfully slapping her arm. "I'm not five years old."

"But you're still like a little kid to me," she replied with a chuckle, and we all laughed along with her. As we were chatting, Adie called out and entered the café with Lawrence.

"Jennie!" she shouted, running toward me.

"Adie," I called back, standing up and opening my arms to pick her up. As she reached me, I lifted her and showered her with kisses, making her giggle. "How was your day?" I asked as she hugged my neck and looked at me.