Episode 9

"Jenni Help!" Adie yelled out from her room while I was tying my hair. I storm out from my room and rush towards her. 

"What happened?" I asked her worriedly. "Look my hair is stuck with sweater" she pointed out to the sweater. I let out a sigh in relief and put my knees down to the floor. "If you want to put this on firstly, you have to grab the top of the sweater and then " I help her to put on her sweater. 

"Do you get it?" I asked her. She gives me a nod in acknowledge. "I will try my best next time " she gives me her huge smile in which I also did. She was in cute outfit for Oxford University. Today is her holiday but not mine. So, I would like to take her to the university and I already make an excuse to School Team and they all accept. So, today is her first time being in Oxford. She is really cute in this outfit. Just like mini Jennifer. 

Adeline's outfit :

I let out chuckles while I take a quick check on her

I let out chuckles while I take a quick check on her. "You really look alike me Adie" I let out a small chuckles and said. "I know. That's why I love it ...I always want to be just like you" she excitedly said and check her reflection with proud smile. "I am really glad that you like this outfit" I stand up from the floor and I also adjust my outfit. For today, I took plain color for Practice Painting Class. I don't want to make a distract to students with my bright color. 

Jennifer's outfit :

"Shall we go?" I asked her whilst I also grab my bag and my painting tools box

"Shall we go?" I asked her whilst I also grab my bag and my painting tools box. She gives me a nod in excitement. She was totally in excitement for University. I let out giggles at her cute reaction. "Come on Let's go to Oxford" I took her hand softly and we both quickly disappeared from our apartment. I took nearly an hour to get to University cause of Busy Morning. 

"You know what to do when you met with Professors?" I softly asked her. She gives me a nod. "I have to be polite and I have to stay quite and don't  disrupt to anyone. And I have to stick up with Jenni!" at the end of the words she raised her voice and let out a amuse giggles. 

"Well...well someone is really exciting for Oxford I see" I swiftly get off the car and open the door for her. Then I took het tiny hand into mine and we both walk into the University. As soon as we both took a step into the compound all of the students look at us with smile.