Episode 15

"Adie! breakfast ready?" I called out to her bedroom while I was making a sandwich for Breakfast. 

"Yes, only a minute" she swiftly responded from her room. She was preparing for her School by wearing her uniform. So, I put the sandwich onto the plate with glass of milk and some strawberries. Then, I take a quick scroll through my G mails for today presentation while I took a bite of my own sandwich. I have a presentation with my Oxford Students. While I was scrolling through my laptop, small footsteps rush towards me until they stop beside me. 

"Morning Jenni" Adie gives me a small hug over my lower waist. 

"Morning" I give a quick kiss on the top of her head. "Did you sleep well?" I added while she was climbing up to the kitchen chair. 

"Yes, I got it peacefully" she gives me a nod with huge smile. 

"Umm, glad to hear that sweetie" I make a respond and keep scrolling through the presentations while having my own breakfast. "It teats good " she makes up a compliment about my sandwich with fill full mouth. I look up at her with small smirk.

"Do you like it ?" I asked her with smirk.

"Yes, I like everything you made. You are really good at cooking Jenni " she added and take another huge bite of the sandwich I made for breakfast. "Oh, thank you Miss Adeline" I said with small chuckles. 

Sandwich :

After we both finish out breakfast , Adie walks back into her room to pack her things for her school

After we both finish out breakfast , Adie walks back into her room to pack her things for her school. I make a small clean up section in the kitchen, before I also prepared for my University. As I got ready, I grab my bag and walk towards the living room while Adie was already sitting on the couch. She swiftly turns her head as soon as she heard my footsteps.

"You look pretty Jenni" she climb down from the couch and runs toward me. 

"Aww, thank you Adie" I give her a pat with chuckles. For today presentation, there will be lots of students and also maybe the Chancellor will also be there for it. So, I have to be a little bit smarty for today instead of being causally. So, I put on white collar shirt with jeans.

Jennifer's outfit :