Episode 11

"So, you want to on a date with Susan. That's why you are asking advice from me?" I said with giggles to one of my student while I was sitting in the University canteen for my lunch break. I was sitting in the middles of students. There is another students also sitting around us.

"Yes, professor. Please help me with that" he said with pleading eyes. "Why would you think I could help you with that?" I let out chuckles. 

"Cause you are the youngest professor in here. All of the entire compound" he added while we all let out a laugh. I shake my hand in chuckles. 

"That's no the point Dude. I am Art Professor not a Love Professor" before I try to grab my plate and get up, he added again. "But, you seem you are really good at showing your feelings." he slowly mumbled but enough to hear. Those words paused my steps for a while until I slightly turn towards him in a sigh.

"I am not good at telling people about my feelings. That's why I just put them into paintings" I directly look into his eyes and said. "But being my student I can give you one advice" I fully turn towards him. All of the students sit up a little and carefully listen up for my words. 

"Just be yourself and just tell her the truth. Your pure truth, your pure feelings" I give him a small pat over his shoulder and walk towards the canteen counter. "Thank you" I said to the cook with smile. Then, I directly walk up to Teachers' room to grab my things and bag for next Lecture time. 

"Hey, Alison" one of the teacher said with smiles. 

"Hello, Miss Alba" I also returned her with smiles. "I am really proud for you cause you never miss your Lecture time, not even the second" she said while sipping her coffee. I give her a nod in agreement. "Yeah, I have to be in time cause I have to pick up Adie on time" I added with small smile. 

"I see..., is she your daughter?" she asked with curious. I paused for a few seconds before I made a respond. "Yeah" I gives her a small smile and grab my bag. 

"Where is her Dad?" she added again before I try to storm out from the room. I let out a small sigh and turn towards her. 

"He was passed away for a few years ago. So, I have to care her alone for my entire and all days, weeks ,months and years" I answered with straighten tone. She was looking at me with jaw dropped. 

"Anything else?" I asked her again. She shakes her head quickly. "No, I am sorry about ..." before she finished her words, I swiftly walk out from the room and directly walk up to the Lecture Room. 

'Why cant they just mind to their own business' I mumbled to myself and walks into the hall.

For today , it was the same topic as yesterday to teach 3rd years students. It took a little bit faster than the other day. I still have a few more time to pick up Adie on time. I put my parking into the primary school parking and walk up into the school. "Hello there" I make a greeting to the receptionist. "Oh, Miss Alison. You are early today" she swiftly walks out from the reception room and walks towards me to give me a hug. "Yeah, I got a few moments to check up on Adie" I give her a wink with giggles. She gives me a nod in acknowledge. "Then, come with me" she gestured me to follow with her. We both walk through many classrooms until we paused our steps at the corner of the room. 

"I think they are still teaching" she whispered to me. I give her a small nod and we both peak into the classroom from window to check up on Adie. As soon as I spotted her little appearance, a huge smile splash over my face. She was listening carefully to the Math teacher. "There she is" a reception teacher pointed out to Adie. "Yeah, I see" I give her a small whisper and nod. Then, we both keep peaking into the classroom. All of the kids shouted out and answer the question.