Episode 3

"Adie Hurry up!" I called out her name and walk towards her room while I was also packing my bag. Today is Monday , Adie have to go to her Primary School and I also have to go to Oxford for my first terms as a Tutor. 

"Adie I don't want to late for my first day Sweetie." I said and helps her shoes. 

"I am finished" she softly said and holds my shoulder to wear her shoes whilst I was downing on my knees and helping to wear.

"You look so pretty Miss" I said with smirk and check the tiny little girl who is wearing her school uniform. "You look Pretty too Jenni" she added and picks up her back pack. I also swiftly stands up and grab my bag before we both went out from our apartment. I was always in my causal style no matter what. But today, I prefer to wear White instead of others for my top. 

Jennifer's outfit : 

Adeline's uniform: 

"Come on Adie" I open the car door for her and make sure she was ok with her seat and take the belt on her

"Come on Adie" I open the car door for her and make sure she was ok with her seat and take the belt on her. I bought a small car for both of us. Especially for Adie, she is still young to walk for a long time. After I put her into the backseat, I also swiftly joined into the driver seat and we both drove to Adie's School. I really took nearly a couple of mins to get to her school. 

As soon as we arrived, I get off my car and open the door for her again.

"Here we are" I put out my hand to grab her small one. We both quickly run towards the entrance where the 2 teachers were standing and welcoming the Kids. 

"Hello Adeline" one of the teacher greeted her with huge smile.

"Hello, Miss Port" she happily greeted her with huge smile. The teacher turns her attention and make a greet for me too. 

"Morning Miss Jennifer" she said.

"Morning too Miss Port" I added and bow my body a little bit to Adie and pat her head.

"Be a Clever Girl Adie!" I said.

"I will, Jenni" She gives me a hug. "I love you Jenni" she added and looks up at me with bright smile.