Episode 35

New Cast 

Sebastian Vettel : Our Bees Keeper  

The driving time took nearly an hour to reach the Formula One Paddock

The driving time took nearly an hour to reach the Formula One Paddock. During the journey, Lewis and Jennifer engaged in lively conversation on various topics. Upon their arrival at the paddock, Lewis smoothly parked his car in the private lot, while Jennifer gazed around the surroundings with curiosity, prompting a soft chuckle from Lewis.

"Jen, you look like a child let loose in a playground," he remarked, chuckling. Jennifer quickly adjusted her posture, feeling a bit embarrassed by his comment. She turned towards the door, eager to step out of the car, but Lewis gently pulled her back.

"Wait, you need something," Lewis called out, holding her arm lightly to stop her. Confusion flashed in her eyes as she glanced at him. In response, Lewis swiftly reached into the backseat to retrieve something. When he withdrew his hand, a black box adorned with the F1 logo lay in his palm.

"Here, you'll need this," he said, grinning as he handed it to Jennifer.

"What is this?" she inquired, her curiosity piqued as she examined the box.

"It's a card for access to the paddock and all F1 facilities," he explained.

"All facilities?" she echoed, opening the box to find a lanyard, also bearing the F1 logo. Delicately, she lifted it from the box, inspecting it closely.

"Yeah, everything. It's VIP for you," he said with a small grin and a wink, causing Jennifer to blush slightly. As he mentioned, the word 'VIP' was prominently displayed on the lanyard.

"Come on, let's head in," Lewis said, stepping out of the car swiftly. Jennifer quickly placed her VIP lanyard around her neck and joined Lewis. Together, they entered the paddock, attracting curious glances from the F1 staff along the way, which made Jennifer feel increasingly nervous.

"Why are they looking at me?" she wondered silently. "Is it because of my unusual appearance, or because of Lewis?" Her mind raced with thoughts as they walked together. Lost in her thoughts, Jennifer was brought back to reality by Lewis, who initiated a conversation.

"I think he's in the Lounge. Let's head there directly," he suggested softly. Jennifer simply nodded in acknowledgment. They continued walking briskly towards the Lounge, entering the building together. Inside, a few people were already seated in groups. Lewis exchanged small greetings with some of them as they made their way to a table where a middle-aged man was engaged in conversation with several F1 staff members.

"Seb... Hey, man!" Lewis briskly walked towards him and greeted him, prompting Seb to turn towards him and return the greeting.

"Lewis!" They exchanged a small hug with pats on the back.

"How are you doing, man?" Lewis asked with a huge grin.

"Like always... Loosey-Goosy," Seb replied with chuckles. Then, his attention shifted to Jennifer, who stood there like a statue while Lewis and Seb were conversing.

"Is she your girl..." Seb began teasingly, but his words were swiftly interrupted by Lewis.

"Hey, mate!" Lewis called out, grabbing Seb's shoulder. "She's Jennifer Alison, the one I mentioned a few days ago," Lewis added, looking at Jennifer with a soft smile.

"Oh, really?" Seb responded, turning to her. "You only said she's a professor, but you didn't mention she was gorgeous," Seb said with a straight face, feigning seriousness, which only served to increase Jennifer's nervousness.

"Seb, stop kidding," Lewis interjected, chuckling, and they both laughed. Then, he extended his hand towards her for a greeting. 

"Hi, I'm Sebastian Vettel," he introduced himself.

"I'm Jennifer Alison," she greeted back, shaking his hand.

"Yeah, I already know about you," he paused, placing a hand on Lewis's shoulder, "this guy told me a lot about you," he chuckled, and Jennifer joined in.

"Stop messing around, Seb," Lewis said softly, seeming a bit shy due to Seb's words. "I have to leave you here now, as I have a race in the next few moments," Lewis turned towards Jennifer and said.

"Yeah, it's okay, Lewis," she swiftly replied with a soft smile, which he returned.

"Seb, I'll leave her with you," Lewis said, giving him a final hug before disappearing from the lounge, leaving Seb and Jennifer behind.

"Please, have a seat, Jennifer," Seb said, pulling her attention away from the direction where Lewis had vanished. She turned towards him instantly.

"Thank you," she swiftly added, taking a seat in front of him.

"Firstly, I'd like to say I really appreciate your help as a volunteer," he said with a soft smile.

"Oh, no need to mention that. I'm really into those kinds of activities and campaigns as well. So, maybe I'm the one who should be grateful to you," she swiftly added back with a soft smile. Then, they both began their conversation about the campaigns and plans. They talked for a few minutes, during which many people joined the lounge room to participate and cheer for the race. As Jennifer looked around, her eyes filled with curiosity and excitement, which quickly caught Seb's attention.

"If you don't mind, can I ask you something?" he said, turning to her.

"Sure, anything, please," she swiftly replied.

"Have you ever watched a race in the paddock?" he asked her, looking into her eyes.

"Well, not really," she answered, pausing. "I haven't had enough reasons to come here, and to be honest, today is my very first time being here," she added softly, slightly lowering her head towards her hand to avoid his softened gaze.

"Why didn't you tell me that?" he swiftly added suddenly, catching Jennifer off guard. "You should have mentioned it earlier. I wouldn't have wasted your very first time with unnecessary conversations," he added, standing up from his seat. "Come on, Jennifer. We don't need any more conversation between us," he paused, pushing his chair in. "Because you're already hired as my coworker in my campaign. So, for now, let's have some fun around the compound," he said, moving towards her side and gesturing for her to stand up and follow him. Jennifer couldn't help but let out soft giggles at his words, feeling a mix of happiness from being hired and excitement about exploring the paddock for the first time.

Without hesitation, Jennifer followed Seb's lead, and they swiftly stepped out from the Lounge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

This Episode will be a little bit short cause it was Third Point Of View instead of Jennifer's pov as usual. 

I Hope You Guys ...Enjoy~~~

And also thank you so much for all of your supports and the Story got 25k.
THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR READERS 🫶💕