Irrational

The first month, since my training with Akio has begun. The progress so far? To my surprise, I can follow his movements, kinda, but I guess I will die in 2 months then...

Also I wasn't at a single lecture so far, I'm really proud of that, muhahahahaha.

Anyways, today I will get my free meal in the cafeteria, I haven't gotten one since that day I explored the Academy with Momoka, which is there. As expected, a beauty like her gets surrounded by lots of people. Even though, she acts completely different, nice and all, hah if they knew...

I just got my meal and sat far away from the center of the cafeteria, so I was alone. I thought, but someone just dragged me to the center to the others.

"You should involve yourself with others," she said with a smile on her face. Even Momoka smiled at me, looking so real, but I know just too well. I didn't wanted to seem too arrogant or anything, so I just joined the chatter occasionally and tried to be like a normal student. Well, this worked until three guys approached the group.

"Oh, what do we have here, a green goddess. Come with us!", the one in the middle said. I couldn't sense his stage and from their appearance it looked like they had to be in the 2nd year atleast, but for some reason, for some reason... When he wanted to grab her wrist, I grabbed his and got into trouble with them, fuck.

"Oh, a man of courage. Unfortunately courage means nothing if you're weak," he said and laughed, as he twisted my arm. I guess normal people would shout painfully, but I felt nothing. It was clear, that he was definitely stronger in terms of strength, but he was slow and boring. Nothing compared to Akio's hell of a training. 

Wait- wait, why do I even do this, why do I think about fighting him. That makes no sense. Why?

"Oh, oh, oh, I make you a deal, apologize and get out of my way, and I forgive you, how does that sound?", he asked with a malicious smirk at me. I thought of me as someone, who would definitely take such an offer, but for some reason, I laughed inside myself. There were 3 people, who were atleast at the 3rd stage but here I was, completely without fear.

When he wanted to punch me, it was slow, in response, I shocked his wrist with a spark. Seems like it was quite effective, he actually got shocked haha.

"You bastard, you're not even at the 2nd stage, yet you dare to get in the way of people who are in the 3rd stage, you're really brave, or should I say, dumb," he said, barely being able to hide his killing intend anymore. Then suddenly, I felt a warm feeling on my shoulder.

"He's not alone, I can also fight," she said, Momoka, she looked so confident and even smiled at me, sincerely. She's right. We can win.

"Guys like you are really despicable. 2nd year, but yet you still think the student council is a joke?", a mysterious woman asked, her appearance was really elegant. She looked at me for a moment? Then she explained, that the student council will take care of such matters and expelled them from the school. 

After that was done, I just went to a lone spot at the academy, where I can have time for myself; and of course get away from the attention I just gotten for myself, ahh.

"Ah, here you are," Momoka said, as she came around. But why? She could just thank me later, if she even wanted to...

"Hisashi, I thought you don't care about anything?", she asked me, I mean reasonable, I did say that, I think?

"I don't know, I just moved without thinking," I replied, no point in lying to be honest. She giggled......... When will it stop.

"Oh, could it be that you love me and don't want any other man to touch my beautiful body," she said ironically, atleast I hope so. I think she is beautiful, but I would never come to the idea to love a person like her.

"Dream on, I don't know why I did it, I don't even know who I- Ah forget what I said. But I don't know why I did it," I said. Please just ignore what I said. Nevermind, she hugged me?

"I see. I understand how you feel, but you just have to go on. I believe in you, and do what you want," she said. I started crying.

Thanks for reading.