Encounter

I tried it three times now and it really seems impossible, whatever let's try the next technique...

Seems like this also not going to work, maybe the next one...

Nope, and another one...

Oh it's nighttime again, I now went through this entire book and there is no other technique I'm able to use, whatever, I know how they should work atleast. But whatever, I have to go back to the dorm and eat something. 

Everyone is already asleep? Wow. Tomorrow I'm going to get another book. Well, after my daily training with Isamu...

Now that I'm free, it's time to visit the Arcane Library! 

What am I reading this time? Ah, I know, I recently heared about Rune Magic but there wasn't anything about it where I came from maybe they have something here. Magic History, Fire Techniques, Water Techniques, Magic Beasts, Special Magic. I think that's the right shelf. But wow, I didn't know there were so many Special Magics. Lightning God Magic, that sounds interesting, let's take th-

"You're unworthy to even touch this book," the person, who took my hand away from the book said, he looked quite strong. I think I actually saw him somewhere, if I'm not mistaken, these purple hair, black eyes and the lightning mark on his left cheek, hmmmm. THE PRINCE OF THE LIGHTNING NATION???? I immediately kneeled down and apologized, I don't dare doing anything here.

"Don't worry, it's just that this Special Magic requires someone with a lightning affinity at the 9th Stage, that's what I meant with unworthy. Also get up, here we both are just students in the first year," he said with immense confidence, he was certainly on a different level. If I'm not mistaken his name was, Rai Ishikawa. I also got up.

"Ah I didn't know, I originally intended to look for a book about Rune Magic, did you saw any?", I asked him, he was thinking for a moment. Then pointed towards a certain book.

"I think that one should be what you're looking for," he said and left, I always thought these Royal Families were quite arrogant and look down on others. To my surprise, he was quite friendly.

So this is the Book: "The meaning of Runes and how to form techniques with it". Yeah that should do the trick. Let's sit down somewhere here, for Rune Magic I don't think I need the training ground.

After reading all day in this book, I learnt, that Rune Magic is indeed very special, while all other techniques depend on one's affinity, Rune's are the same for everyone. In addition to that the casting is quite similar to 'spark'. I have to concentrate the mana at the tip of my finger and draw the runes into the air with my mana...

Wait, how do you actually let it float in the air???? Well, I still have much more to read, so let's just continue tomorrow and if it doesn't work it's fine either, I was just a little curious anyways, it's not important at all.

There will be time skips later in the story. 

Also to the unique techniques, I felt like I didn't explain them correctly last time. I just said, that they get stronger when user stronger but that is for every technique, what that actually means will be clear later on, foreshadowing hihi.

Anyways thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed :)