Spark

"I guess...," I said, but rather unsure. I wanted to agree with Yui, but at the same time I didn't. I really don't care about this academy or anything, but well let's just get done with this. 

"Anyways, I was already curious yesterday, what is your affinity?", Yui asked with bright eyes, she seemed to be quite curious about it for some reason, yet again I am ashamed, since it's lightning but I can't really do anything except releasing a small lightning out of my finger.

"Lightning, but don't expect too much, I haven't learned any techniques at all," I replied embarassed, since they all appeared so strong, I couldn't even sense Momoka's stage, even though we are in the same year, they are just so talented...

"You haven't learned any technique at all????", she asked shocked, I really want to leave... So well, I silently nodded, not even enough confidence to talk anymore. Momoka giggled. You damn...

"Anyways, I wondered which stages are you on, I can't sense it at all," I asked, to change the topic, which worked quite well. Apparently Momoka was already on the 2nd stage 7th level, Isamu at the 6th stage 2nd level, even though the requirement for the 3rd year was only 5th stage, so it was quite impressive, and as for Yui, she just said, "high enough", not even Isamu knew which stage she was on, so she was at the bare somewhere in the high levels of the 7th stage. I really feel out of place, but luckily the dinner was over after a while.

Finally I was able to go through the book, and since it was still evening, I went to the training grounds, to test out some of the techniques in the book, afterall, trying out things was also quite fun. The first technique in the book, was said to be the simplest lightning technique there is, spark, it was a technique, that just generated a spark, according to the book, it was a unique technique, meaning, the stronger the user becomes, the stronger the technique becomes.

Well, since I'm here let's give it a try. Accumulating lightning mana at the tip of my finger and when enough is accumulated let it break........ and it worked! This technique really is simple, and I have to admit, this technique is quite fun to do, accumulating and phew a little spark, I feel like a child. Spark, spark, spark, spark, after it was dark outside, I went back to the dorms, I really did alot of sparks, but what can I say, it's fun!

It's so late, they are probably asleep, better be quiet... Ugh- this little *#!?$ I swear, can she stop blowing into my ear at unexpected times, but it wasn't only her, also Yui.... she can blow into my ear all she wants, anyways.

"I'm back, I guess," I said, with a sarcastic tone, they laughed, Isamu was always there. They seemed to be quite excited, I don't know- Ah, I broke through a level, I see. But I broke through the last time 2 years ago, so it wasn't surprising afterall.

Explanation, that there  is no explanation needed this chapter!!!

Except for everyone who really does not understand, a breakthrough means, getting from one level to the next or one realm to the next !!!!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading.