39• You're So Tight

Inline comments are love!

Happy Reading!

Myra's P.O.V.

"Nope, like this." He slipped his hand directly inside my pants after pulling up my suit, causing my eyes to widen in surprise and arousing me.

God! What is happening to me?

Why do I want him to rub me there?

I was becoming shameless!

"How are you feeling, Myra? Tell me what my touch is doing to you." He asked with a smirk on his face, caressing my crotch over the fabric of my undies. I closed my eyes, completely losing myself in his touch.

"Say something, Myra." He whispered in my ear, increasing the pace of his hand, driving me insane and awakening my desire within me.

Why did it feel so good?

He smirked as I grind myself against his hand. I didn't know what I was doing. It was happening automatically.

"Ahhh.... Zayn..." A moan escaped my lips when I felt his fingers slipping under my undies and coming in direct contact with my wetness.

Shit! It felt so good.

"You're so wet." As he stroked his fingers on my folds, I threw my head back, completely losing myself in his touch.

I closed my eyes, moaning as I heard him saying in a husky voice, sounding utterly sexy. "Fuck, you look so hot."

I moaned again, feeling his index finger and thumb on my most sensitive spot before rubbing it in circulation motion, sending a jolt of pleasure down my spine.

I released a sharp breath, grabbing my suit with both hands when I felt him inserting his index finger inside me while vigorously running my sensitive bud with his thumb.

"Fuck! Myra, you're so tight." He groaned in satisfaction as he jabbed his finger deep into me, causing me to scream. Surprisingly, I felt no pain. The only thing I felt was immense pleasure.

And his words gave me a kind of satisfaction that I couldn't explain.

He gave me time to breathe after entering his finger deep into me. He moved it slowly before increasing the pace, driving me insane.

He was fingering me on the plane, where anyone could see what he was doing to me, yet I still found enjoyment in it. It gave me thrills, despite knowing it was wrong. But with him, everything felt so damn right.

My head was on his shoulder, and I automatically parted my legs to give him more access. It felt like he was controlling my body. His hot breath was falling on my bare shoulder, making the moment more intoxicated for me.

"The way you're responding to my touch is making me hard, baby. You're testing my patience... You have no fucking idea how I'm controlling myself to not have you right here." He said gruffly, biting my earlobe and making me hiss. His words aroused me more.